should we expect boon removal, stealth or else?

Arheundel.6451

If these new weapons are supposed to fill the "hole" in every class arsenal..then can we expect boon removal...stealth.....additional conditions( torment-confusion)...single target 1200 range weapon....literally something else hasn't got. At that end, we should not expect more support options...I wonder

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

They said of Catalyst that they considered making the earth sphere a smoke field, but decided not to because that would mean giving stealth access to elementalist. I suspect they've decided that stealth access is just something that elementalist doesn't get.

I could see them working in boon removal for those professions that don't have it - that'd give them more opportunity to make boon removal more valuable in solo PvE.

17 minutes ago, DungeonMaster.3012 said:

If we are at that lets also share trait lines between classes so  the concept of class identity will be forgotten for good.

So you're saying that ele's class identity is that it has lots and lots of skills that don't do anything, while every other class gets all the boon strip, stealth, boons, etc., etc.?  Seems fair.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1