Fractals Instability (Toxic Sickness)

raptor.9184

I think toxic sickness shouldnt be infinite, i am not into barfing one another its not my kinda thing, maybe someone created this liked the idea but it shldnt be continuous. No other instability does this continuous and it is punishing when 1 person does it to a group of 4 when most can coordinate well. I think the instabilities need to be better looked at cuz we seen bad ones like we bleed fire in the past 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Incurve Giidis.7829 said:

turn away from boss every 20s for 5s, anet master designers of anti fun

and why did they even add a desynced visual to the mech going off 😂

You have to turn for a second or less; you get a feel for when the mechanic actually goes off. As for why we have instabilities in the first place, they help to keep fractals interesting when running them day after day. They're an important part of the content.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

On 11/21/2023 at 9:04 AM, Dean.3056 said:

Slippery Slope best one !

Oh such a nice remind , that insta was broken but soooo fun and laughable to watch , especially on uncategorized one.

Who remember the nasty pigeons droping kitten and blinding you every 4 sec , that one was the most pesky one , glad tey removed it.

if anything we need alot of removed instabilities added back in again, and new ones added as well. i don't know why players go into content like this expecting every run to be easy mode, and as a veteran player you'll quickly learn how to handle and counter every single instability even in the hardest fights.

i think players need to worry less about making encounters into effortless loot pinatas and more about learning the game.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134

On 11/26/2023 at 4:50 AM, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

if anything we need alot of removed instabilities added back in again, and new ones added as well. i don't know why players go into content like this expecting every run to be easy mode, and as a veteran player you'll quickly learn how to handle and counter every single instability even in the hardest fights.

i think players need to worry less about making encounters into effortless loot pinatas and more about learning the game.

Not everyone is interested in all content. And when there is no interest then remember the mechanics is much harder. And why all the effort for a boss that drops only junk loot? Imagine you work for your boss at work for free, if you have struggles with the job you also wish they were gone because you dont get paid for your work done. 

You say effortless loot pinata’s. But the pinata’s drop only junk so now its the other way inbalanced. Much effort for nothing. While ppl want no effort for nothing. Thats more fair. The pinata’s wont give better drops. So i understand ppl want to rush it. 

ppl who defend this annoyances or instabilitys doesnt do the content themself. Or they just doesnt care to wasting time because nothing else to do in their time. 

i remember silverwastes on my necromancer. Back then when there were no mounts. The traint ran away while i often was the person who got rooted and slow walking. Or frozen in bitterfrost frontier. This mechanics is just to annoy the player base. 

On 12/7/2023 at 2:39 AM, Holmindeboks.3490 said:

Not everyone is interested in all content. And when there is no interest then remember the mechanics is much harder. And why all the effort for a boss that drops only junk loot? Imagine you work for your boss at work for free, if you have struggles with the job you also wish they were gone because you dont get paid for your work done. 

You say effortless loot pinata’s. But the pinata’s drop only junk so now its the other way inbalanced. Much effort for nothing. While ppl want no effort for nothing. Thats more fair. The pinata’s wont give better drops. So i understand ppl want to rush it. 

ppl who defend this annoyances or instabilitys doesnt do the content themself. Or they just doesnt care to wasting time because nothing else to do in their time. 

i remember silverwastes on my necromancer. Back then when there were no mounts. The traint ran away while i often was the person who got rooted and slow walking. Or frozen in bitterfrost frontier. This mechanics is just to annoy the player base. 

i'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but fractals give the highest burst gold income of anything in the game. it's about 30g/day for fractal gods doing cms+t4s and is almost purely liquid gold, meaning they don't have to sell any of their farmed materials to make that gold, and are in fact gaining materials.

even just doing tiers 1-3 as a casual player you make something like 100g per week doing fractal dailies.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134