Chaith back? Is he streaming?

shion.2084

21 hours ago, MoZing.1594 said:

Who?

I think was a member/leader of Abjured, at the time the strongest PvP team in the game, in rotation with 55 Dragons and The Extraordinary Gentleman for the top spot when Anet used to spent ~400,000 $ at prizes in PvP tournaments in Guild Wars 2. He mained Engineer, and at the time as known as Rom, Sindrener, Helseth, Tage, Misha, etc. At those times tournament views used to peak around 10k in Twitch, and the game has enough players to had a matchmaking which worked. 

Edited by Buran.3796
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

I didn't know getting first place in one NA pro league season makes a team "the strongest"

Over 3 years top 3 teams in Europe and 1 or 2 in NA traded blows for the first place in annual tournaments; overall numbers favored Europe but I remember that Abjured was unbeatable for almost a year. 

If getting top place in a moment in which the PvP population was at least x8 times what is now and winning meant to get 50,000 $ doesn't speak strongest to you I don't known what to say. The most you can get nowadays is to became "top wintrader" in the world, which doesn't pay the same, for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 11/29/2023 at 11:57 AM, wasss.1208 said:

His last stream was 5 years ago, so even he is back, he isn't streaming.

He's streamed much more recently than that. It wasn't long ago he was streaming with some chick while running Flame Thrower. But I haven't seen/heard anything about him since that meta died about a year or two ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/3/2023 at 11:41 PM, JTGuevara.9018 said:

Aaah...

Gotta love this era of people flocking to e-celebs like a bunch of sheep...

Imagine being so salty/kitten of achievements from others long time ago to try to be both dimissive and jealous in a single line. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1