Glitching into Structures

Heel of Soul.7486

12 hours ago, Heel of Soul.7486 said:

The server that is named after a ABBA song are not even trying to be discreet when glitching into structures. They glitched into their home garrison and a keep right in front of me. ANET can you please fix this exploit or make it part of the game to make a level playing field.

What, you don't think it's "Nice" of them to hack into things to avoid fights?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2023 at 10:23 PM, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

*googles list of ABBA songs and GW2 servers*

Am I just dumb?

"Where are those happy days? They seem so hard to find
I try to reach for you, but you have closed your mind
Whatever happened to our love? I wish I understood
It used to be so nice, it used to be so good" 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Aeolus.3615 said:

Guild's could perm cap trough glitch Anet would still probably not care unless is a super obvious way of entrance that anyone and any class can do.

They don't care at all. We lost many tier 3 keeps and towers from thiefs abusing this glitch. They do not even try to hide it anymore and no matter how much you try to get them some of those groups have 4-5-6 thiefs at the same time being clowns thinking it is superfunny and at that point i just feel  i can not be arsed anymore. I feel that a lot lately. 

• Like 3

On 12/21/2023 at 3:12 PM, Heel of Soul.7486 said:

The server that is named after a ABBA song are not even trying to be discreet when glitching into structures. They glitched into their home garrison and a keep right in front of me. ANET can you please fix this exploit or make it part of the game to make a level playing field.

kitten... it's nearly 2024 and there are still some people out there that thinks that Anet cares and will fix their our crap.

The glitches as well as the exploiters have been well known, documented and reported for years and nothing has ever been done.

But at the same time they did spend time during the last so-called "expack" to instance some mini-dungeons or add sudden death at the end of some jumping puzzles so that when they reset you are either kicked out or killed in order to avoid the extremely highly problematic issue of having people mass teleporting others directly to the end! (Yes, I know, I'm relieved too that they spent resources to fix that because it was by far the biggest issue in the game)

• Like 1

(note i do not explain work of bugs just note about it)

alpine  borderlands intruder spawn camps is bugged from start (if you enemy of that camp -you can easy switch yourself from one entrance to other).alpine bay can let to you port on spawn even if you in combat or port to spawn enemy if he be slowpoke

both south towers is affected to thief entrance.more over south west tower affected to willbender too..even to some elementalist spec and all that without 3th side soft

all structures on alpine affected to mesmer,who fall(no matter how) in to textures and swim no near spot

air keep  happy to see thiefs from central shrine wall or  fromnorth gate.

fire keep  have opened way to all,who can be very good in jumps on mount...etc tec

• Like 1

We were recapturing Wildcreek Run Keep and was KB'ed to inside some wall. Then someone PM me and says he reported me for hacking. I replied, told the person was KB here and unable to port out until out of combat. Then claimed he's the one who pushed me off inside the wall.. Was so confused that people are doing these glitches then reports legitimate players. 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 6:05 AM, Daedalus.2538 said:

We were recapturing Wildcreek Run Keep and was KB'ed to inside some wall. Then someone PM me and says he reported me for hacking. I replied, told the person was KB here and unable to port out until out of combat. Then claimed he's the one who pushed me off inside the wall.. Was so confused that people are doing these glitches then reports legitimate players. 

told to him next time- he is also use abuse to wrote enemy,because impossible to use it  in a legal  game ui )