PSA - Gliding Disabled in WvW

On 1/6/2024 at 12:01 AM, CafPow.1542 said:

Iā€™m also red and yeah, you canā€™t quite glide down to ogre directly but you canā€™t glide into jerrys from green or bravost from blue directly either.

itā€˜s not really a disadvantage. You should figure out in 2 minutes where you can drop easily, at least i did.

also: how was wvw even possible before gliding oh nooo?

itā€˜s nothing more than an inconvenience. I donā€™t understand why they disabled gliding and not just the responsible skin (afaik it is a certain skin) but maybe the problem is a little bit more complex and realisticallyā€¦. Having 50 gamecrashs everytime somebody opens a glider is more gamebreaking than you, failing to find the safe drops in the red keep right?

if anet would tell us at least something we would know if the skin or anything else is broken.
Valut is also disabled atm and sometimes u cant even chat cause some letters are broken too...

//Edit: oh and the server lagg as hell also

Edited by ZoXLike.9073

On 1/6/2024 at 10:01 AM, CafPow.1542 said:

Iā€™m also red and yeah, you canā€™t quite glide down to ogre directly but you canā€™t glide into jerrys from green or bravost from blue directly either.

itā€˜s not really a disadvantage. You should figure out in 2 minutes where you can drop easily, at least i did.

also: how was wvw even possible before gliding oh nooo?

itā€˜s nothing more than an inconvenience. I donā€™t understand why they disabled gliding and not just the responsible skin (afaik it is a certain skin) but maybe the problem is a little bit more complex and realisticallyā€¦. Having 50 gamecrashs everytime somebody opens a glider is more gamebreaking than you, failing to find the safe drops in the red keep right?

It is not just an inconvenience, it is another feature that has been taken back from WvW. We are going backwards, not forwards, imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Allikatz.6378 said:

Well, since we lack common sense to disable the skin rather than the glider...here is a bonus event so you can watch all the PvErs fall to their death šŸ˜›

Ā 

We also lack common sense that graphics are a client-side thing.

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, TaliesinRevel.5971 said:

It is not just an inconvenience, it is another feature that has been taken back from WvW. We are going backwards, not forwards, imo.

Yeah, because of a bug that causes game crashes.

my god itā€™s not gone forever. (At least i assume that lol.)

5 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

It is fixed. However, apparently there are still crashes in pve so I guess WvW got priority lol.

#GW2Cornerstone

Are you getting a commission on sales?Ā  Hmmm...what to do with those extra gems......Let me think...