Wizard's vault disabled

3 minutes ago, Will.9785 said:

It's back online, but the dailies reset... so if you had 4/4 before... you don't now.

They added salvage 10 items and do a rift.  I have all expansions.

Their claim in the post is that we did not lose progress. At least that is how I am reading it. any confirmation on this?

2 minutes ago, Tanek.5983 said:

Their claim in the post is that we did not lose progress. At least that is how I am reading it. any confirmation on this?

You don't lose progress on the ones that were kept, but they replaced 2 of them.  YOu can log in right now if you don't believe me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Will.9785 said:

You don't lose progress on the ones that were kept, but they replaced 2 of them.  YOu can log in right now if you don't believe me.

I believe it happend for you. I just wondered if it was universal. Given that it doesn't always seem like the devs know how the WV works, I would not put anything in the "can't happen" column anymore. 🙂 

Also, this is something that will affect anyone who believed a) they would keep all their progress and b) the rewards would be claimed at reset. Which is in just under 40 minutes, so not everyone will have time to redo what they'd thought was done.

Edited by Tanek.5983

It was disabled when I first logged in today.  I did some rifts while it was disabled.  I just relogged and had 100% on two dailies (Rift Event and Defiance Bar) and 8/10 on salvage 10 items daily.  I have all PvE on WV and it looks like I kept all of my progress.

• Like 1

Just now, Bollocks.4078 said:

It was disabled when I first logged in today.  I did some rifts while it was disabled.  I just relogged and had 100% on two dailies (Rift Event and Defiance Bar) and 8/10 on salvage 10 items daily.  I have all PvE on WV and it looks like I kept all of my progress.

Which expansions do you have? I have all of them on NA and no defiance bar objective.

(I commend the wiki editors for even trying to come up with a pattern for the WV...good luck.)

Just now, Tanek.5983 said:

Which expansions do you have? I have all of them on NA and no defiance bar objective.

(I commend the wiki editors for even trying to come up with a pattern for the WV...good luck.)

I have all expansions on NA.  Do you have only PvE selected?  I have only PvE.

I wouldn't think Defiance Bar would depend on expansions.  The other objective I had was 10 enemies in Cantha but I didn't do anything on that.

I also kept progress I made on weeklies while it was disabled.

6 minutes ago, Bollocks.4078 said:

I have all expansions on NA.  Do you have only PvE selected?  I have only PvE.

I wouldn't think Defiance Bar would depend on expansions.  The other objective I had was 10 enemies in Cantha but I didn't do anything on that.

I also kept progress I made on weeklies while it was disabled.

In that case, and if the objectives noted earlier in the thread were accurate at the time, looks like all objectives were replaced. And anyone who had some complete maybe lucked into them.

And yes, I just checked, I did have defiance bar. I had thought it was one of the others since I had 4 marked complete when I logged in.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/823613716762984498/1194419007026110624/image.png

If you first logged in while they were disabled, you end up with the same dailies from yesterday and weeklies from last week (I have Loreclaw Expanse JP & Golem Mk II etc. again.) Seems like an unintended side effect.

5 hours ago, slashouse.1374 said:

I was in a public Convergence instance and the game crashed around 19:40 UTC today. On log back in the WV was disabled. Asking in map chat I found out I am not the only one.

I can still track the special mission that I started tracking before crashing, but the UI doesn't open. Or it does by showing the faded grey/brownish with the close button on the bottom right of my screen. Can't be dragged, only closed. See screenshot here.

Are there ever any Convergences where the game doesnt freeze/crash?  3/4 for me.  The cheapness of using Amazon servers etc is amazingly poor service.  Cant imagine that Anet is actually trying to retain customers with this waste of time.

• Confused 2