Wizard's vault disabled

I was in a public Convergence instance and the game crashed around 19:40 UTC today. On log back in the WV was disabled. Asking in map chat I found out I am not the only one.

I can still track the special mission that I started tracking before crashing, but the UI doesn't open. Or it does by showing the faded grey/brownish with the close button on the bottom right of my screen. Can't be dragged, only closed. See screenshot here.

2 minutes ago, Aurora.9347 said:

Did anyone see the objectives of today before they disabled the wizards vault ?

According to somebody on twitter:

•  Heart
  • Event in Cantha
  • 10x harvest with sickle
  • loot 10 enemies

But keep in mind that the objectives are dependant on what expansions you own and what your setting for the preferred type of objectives is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Aurora.9347 said:

Did anyone see the objectives of today before they disabled the wizards vault ?

For mine, with only Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire, it was:

15 resources with logging axe
1 event in Heart of Maguuma
10 enemies in Heart of Maguuma
??? (can't see the final one because I am tracking weekly as well)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tiscan.8345 said:

•  Heart
  • Event in Cantha
  • loot 10 enemies

But keep in mind that the objectives are dependant on what expansions you own and what your setting for the preferred type of objectives is.

Confirming: Those are the objectives for anyone with all of the expansions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Tiscan.8345 said:

•  Heart
  • Event in Cantha
  • loot 10 enemies

Thx i'll go try do those see if i get anything!

1 minute ago, Rankomonaut.4708 said:

I did those but it's in the stars wether we'll get our shot - I mean... you know..

When I got them to 100%, I took a screenshot of the tracker, just in case. No guarantee we will be able to get anything, but at least I'll have something to back up my claim if there is a chance.

Edited by Tanek.5983

Someone told me they get received automatically and i did noticed u do have on the dailly section of the achievements, on the last tab is the wizxards vault one, im assuming that will get automatically completed if you do all 3 or 4 objectives.

Just now, Aurora.9347 said:

Someone told me they get received automatically and i did noticed u do have on the dailly section of the achievements, on the last tab is the wizxards vault one, im assuming that will get automatically completed if you do all 3 or 4 objectives.

Unless something changed, I've never gotten them automatically. Plus, I have no way to see if I am near or over 1300.

I know, forgot where i saw it, i'll assume they  probably did it like that for people that completed them to receive the rewards i guess, tbh im not sure, but i completed those 3 objectives and i got nothing so ill assume doesnt work, guess today im skiping daillies....

Ps:. actually nvm it, 2nd post of this thread shows the oficial announcement, cant claim them till vault is reenabled, sigh... ah well...

Edited by Aurora.9347

1 minute ago, Tanek.5983 said:

Unless something changed, I've never gotten them automatically. Plus, I have no way to see if I am near or over 1300.

You can see how much astral you have in the wallet. The daily login isn't automatically claimed, the other dailies are, so you'd need all of them for the chest if you didn't get the login. You can only guess however if disabling the vault also disabled this.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Healix.5819 said:

You can see how much astral you have in the wallet. The daily login isn't automatically claimed, the other dailies are, so you'd need all of them for the chest if you didn't get the login. You can only guess however if disabling the vault also disabled this.

We know that the automatic claim at the moment at the very least does not work for WvW rush achievement, so i'm not very hopeful it would work for normal dailies either. Unless they fix the system before reset we should probably consider rewards for all goals achieved to be lost (so, better to not do weeklies or specials).

• Confused 4

Dont worry, WV will probably be up and running by tomorrow at the latest. Otherwise PvErs would start to notice and complain and that would be a disaster.

Meanwhile gliding in WvW has been disabled for a week because of a BL skin...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It definitely does not automatically claim them.  I had 15 astral acclaim yesterday, I did all of the dailies today and logged in, and I still have 15.

I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't track progress at all and we will have to do them again and they will re-enable it like 5 minutes before reset, or not at all.

What I don't understand is why they had to disable it for everyone.  If I had to bet, I would guess the crash has to do with freaking WvW.  They should let people with PVE dailies do theirs.

I will be really disappointed if it isn't re-enabled soon.  I'm slowly loosing my will to play this game because of stuff like this.

Edited by Will.9785
  • Confused 1

I have the dailies added to observed objectives and they stay at 100%. They might be auto-claimed at daily reset, except for the 5aa log-in one (at least that's how it worked after the wv release, not sure if they changed anything about that later, not even counting the current "wv lock").

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Dont worry, WV will probably be up and running by tomorrow at the latest. Otherwise PvErs would start to notice and complain and that would be a disaster.

Meanwhile gliding in WvW has been disabled for a week because of a BL skin...

Yeah but no gliding in WvW is arguably making the game mode better.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2