WvW: Wrong Alliance, progressing backwards

on NA so we are next.  But did notice, the G menu icon said   WvW guild, until i changed toon, then it switched back to Matchmaking in Progress.  UI is probably bugged too.  Sorry to here EU is having these problems. Hope they sort it out in the next 7 hours

• Haha 1

Thanks Anet for reminding me what a naive person I am.. I genuinely believed that you would get it close to right this time. How wrong was I! Literally couldn't have been worse. You owe me a lot of time and effort that went into organising an 'alliance' like situation with new discords and all.. I will accept a mount skin that I don't already have in lieu of an apology 😄

• Haha 1

Second reset, I got placed in a wrong instance, team and matchup, in the middle of the border with no waypoints open, so I just gave up to go do something else, until we get a rollback to the old system or a fix. 

Edited by CrimsonOneThree.5682
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aury.1367 said:

Edit2: since my raidguild is enclosed in this alliance, we cant even raid for those weeks. Thanks Anet.

What?  PvE raids?  PvE is megaserver and so it doesn't matter what your WvW team is.  Or do you mean your WvW guild raids?

Edited by Chaba.5410
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

and ofc not a peep from Anet so far... at least have the courtesy of saying some BS to your customer base ^^

P.S. oh sry I forgot wvw players don't even count as customers, my bad

Edited by Celfinn.8961
needed to add
  • Like 1

It seems like we got placed with older beta alliances and not new ones.

Also please @Anet can you please OPEN-SOURCE JUST ONLY the WvW code, so we can all fix it? Look how amazing the add-ons are. We can manage and we will do that for FREE.

This kitten has to end. One way or the other:

• One way is we all leave for other games
  • the other is we fix it ourselves

Sincerely screwed by you

E.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2