I'm a fan of the dragon helmet.

21 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I'm really glad you all are liking this helm so much, and I'm making sure to pass the feedback on to the team!

They did amazing work here. Since new races are so problematic to implement, I like this as a shortcut to sort of introduce new ones.

Also adding: I especially like that this wasn't put together for the gem store. I like being able to earn special things like this through in game work.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

First time posting on the forums, but I just had to for this. The dragon helm is absolutely fantastic, and the way it just naturally replaces your head is fantastic. As a primarily charr player, I'm already making use of it on two characters. I would love to see more skins implemented in this fashion, and in particular more dragon-themed pieces on the gem store or wherever else. Getting a dragon tail (maybe even a few variations with spikes down it, armor, or 'naked'?) combined with this helm in particular would make my day!

Also, how do we not have the dragon wings in the gem store during the Year of the Dragon? Missed opportunity there!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

Aint that their hair?

Nope. On charr this helmet is streached to cover their whole neck. It's 100% the issue of missing mesh on the neck. Saw someone on the map chat having the same issue that seemed to be caused by holographic chestpiece, op is using the same chest, so I am assuming that this is the culprit. ^^

Had the same looking bug with the rascal armor and some newer helmet, but it fixed itself instantly once I restarted the game.

As for You, @Angesombre.4630, I recommend to look for this issue on Bug subforum, and if there is no topic on it already, You should open Your own. It will be easier for players with the same issue to find it and maybe someone will post how to resolve it temporaryly until proper fix comes.

• Thanks 2

Thank you, you're right, it's on the neck and top of the head that the problem lies, especially as my charr is white-grey and has no orange color. I saw this because it's the armor I had when I tried it. Then I posted it here because I saw that Rubi Bayer.8493, had passed here in the bug section I had already posted 2 years ago and still no correction, so I tested here.

Edited by Angesombre.4630
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Angesombre.4630 said:

had passed here in the bug section I had already posted 2 years ago and still no correction, so I tested here.

I still encourage to give it a try. Bigger chance for someone to notice a bug issue in the topic about the bug in the bug subforum, than in the general subforum crowded with the random topics. ^^

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 12:26 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

I'm really glad you all are liking this helm so much, and I'm making sure to pass the feedback on to the team!

Appreciate it 🙂 I've found it's opened up a lot of possibilities for fun new character designs... my couple: (alas they won't in-line but I assume that's for moderation reasons)

https://i.imgur.com/hCz48NX.png

https://i.imgur.com/QMLp500.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...