Spelunker's Delve in Caledon Forest broken [Merged]

After the most recent update, I've noticed that the entry to the Spelunker's Delve jumping puzzle is broken.  I can start the entryway, but only get as far as the first turning before being unable to proceed -- there's an invisible wall/obstruction blocking the way, and even though I can clearly see a barracuda in front of me, I only get a message that it's blocked/unattackable.  After working around to the end of the puzzle, I was finally able to get up to the splendid chest at the end, and from there, I worked my way back to the 'beginning' of the actual puzzle without difficulty, but discovered I couldn't swim back through the puzzle to the entryway (where all the trolls are), being blocked at just about the same place I encountered on the way in.  I've been running this puzzle on a near-daily basis, and haven't encountered this before, so it's likely to be something that was introduced as part of the Lunar New Year update.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Blocking volumes moving on their own...?

😆

This is what I wonder. Code is complex and after 11 years I don't even want to imagine what kind of weirdness they have to deal with when patching GW2. Maybe someday we will get some behind-the-scenes stories about the haunted invisible walls that sometimes wander the land. 🙂 

Edited by Tanek.5983
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BryanAwYeah.9352 said:

Any update on this? Trying to complete my Twilight Vol.3 Achievement 🙂

I believe it's still bugged. But you can cheese it by using mounts to either springer jump/leap of faith onto the chest area, or you can use a mount to get on one of the tall roots next to the chest area and glide over to it.

I was doing skyscale lost missions i had to come Caledon Forest, east side of Astorea way point small hole fall ground and follow the path for water. To be exact location is here. You can see at 3:00 timing at video. Literally we are having a party here with people everyone try to get in somehow but we failed.

edit: i watch the later of video, where he exit to cave there is a location you fall down to kill zombies. i directly went zombie location and  i did try to cheat system with bunny jump + bond of faith which is worked but seriously. this is messed up. you cant use mount in there as well.

Edited by Batsu.3489

later that video(minute 4) at harathi hinterlands east of arca waypoint 4 boulder is bugged, asura( not the guy in the video just another player) able to put rocks and when i did human (maximum tall) didint worked i was there before. Seems like there an interesting bug developers should look into it.

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Spelunker's Delve in Caledon Forest broken [Merged]
On 2/2/2024 at 2:57 AM, Tiamat.8254 said:

Is it cheating tho? 😅

Yeah, I guess you can 'cheat' your way around it (I've been doing this), but even though it's not a terribly difficult JP, I still like running through it.  I guess you could get to the end point, and then just run back through it in the water, and then do it the 'proper' way.  Just for fun, I've done this, and then tried to go back through to the beginning (where you have to find the entrance while fooling around with the trolls), but it's blocked in that direction as well.

On 2/2/2024 at 10:16 PM, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Blocking volumes moving on their own...?

😆

Well, after a double Imperator's Core appeared out of nowhere overnight at Black Citadel a while back, I don't doubt that some geometry may get misplaced for some reason 😄

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...