Trevor Boyer quit? Boy ain't posted in a month.

7 hours ago, Deadmoose.6594 said:

Nah he probably just doesn’t have any conspiracy theories to bring up right now. Our posts are very different…

you complain about druids and he complains about win trading and selling titles..

You'd love fighting him 😅

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Vinny.7260 said:

Only Bunker Druid might be problematic, but it's totally killable!

Hard to decide on what would be nerfed though. I don't want it to be their Elite Glyph- it's so cute and pretty! 🥺

I have a tanky ranger that is unkillable (almost..but thats any class).
It can Decap points, live, kill, survive 1v2 (for a time) but there is too much CC, Movement, Burst, Etc for it to work. 
People can rotate far too quickly and kill far too quickly. It just gets rekt by the meta.

Its the opposite with Core guard. AFAIK Core Guard hasn't been buffed recently, it just found itself in a very fitting meta. I hope they don't nerf it. I don't even play core guard.
Wouldn't that be weird nerfing a class that isn't OP,  just because it performs really well in the current meta?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, EnderzShadow.2506 said:

I have a tanky ranger that is unkillable (almost..but thats any class).
It can Decap points, live, kill, survive 1v2 (for a time) but there is too much CC, Movement, Burst, Etc for it to work. 
People can rotate far too quickly and kill far too quickly. It just gets rekt by the meta.

Its the opposite with Core guard. AFAIK Core Guard hasn't been buffed recently, it just found itself in a very fitting meta. I hope they don't nerf it. I don't even play core guard.
Wouldn't that be weird nerfing a class that isn't OP,  just because it performs really well in the current meta?

Who really knows how they decide what gets buffed or nerf, but yeah core guard seems decent and I don’t have any complaints fighting against it

• Confused 2