What do you think is going to be changed for Warrior in the next livestream?

Guy.9207

Cleansing Ire clears condis on allies healed by staff burst and primal burst.

Mending Might changed to heal allies you grant might too.

Marching Orders CD removed.

Soldiers Comfort now applies whenever a burst is used, healing now scales based on adrenaline spent. No CD.

Martial Cadence now grants scaling duration/stacks as applicable based on adrenaline spent. No CD.

Strength gets more raw power DPS.

Arms gets extra condition procs.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Likely: No changes beyond those listed in the feedback update and value changes.

ANet noted "we plan to add trait support in future updates", so it's likely there won't be any trait tweaking.

Theorycrafting: Adrenaline on two 8s CD skills may result in unforeseen DPS builds

• NOTE: Personally I found that Staff almost entirely replaced the need for any self-heal skill or traits. Obviously this doesn't work in multiple scenarios, but to me there's potential that the staff alone could replace multiple utility/trait selections while allowing decent Strike-DPS and sustain.
  • Weapon skills in-game provide either 3 or 6 Adrenaline
  • Staff 2 & 5 are 8s CD skills = 6-12 Adrenaline in 1-2 second
  • Bladesworn:
    • No Positive Flow = 14-20 Flow over 8s
    • With Positive Flow (Swift as the Wind or River's Flow) = 22-34 Flow over 8s
    • With Positive Flow (as above) & Alacrity (adrenaline Staff skills 6.4s CD) = 28-40 Flow over 8s
    • Increased sustain (Staff; further with River's Flow)
      • = Less reliance on Flow Stabilizer, allows taking other utilities for defense/offense
      • = Less reliance on sustain traits, allows taking DPS traits
  • Spellbreaker
    • Restricted to Tier 1 burst, meaning near permanent full Adrenaline
    • Near permanent sustain due to plethora of blocks, heals, movement, and recharging Burst via Full Counter
    • Can devote all traits & utilities towards damage instead of any sustain
  • Berserker
    • Restricted to Tier 1 burst, meaning near permanent full Adrenaline
    • Strong heals and decent power damage allows 1 weapon set for sustain 1 weapon set for pure DPS
    • Staff replaces need to rely on Blood Reckoning (Heal skill) or sustain traits

A "buff" that's actually a nerf. 

A trait rework that will be bugged for 8 months only for them to say it was always intended to be this way. 

A rework to a weapon. Which is the main focus of the patch but only gets 2 changes. 

One of which is a decrease in CD by 2 seconds. The other a bug fix. 

A completely random change nobody asked for and does literally nothing. 

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2024 at 12:46 PM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I'm expecting nothing this go around tbh, I have no optimism. 

Perhaps a weird change that makes my damage delivery less consistent again or whatever 

Wild Blow: This skill is now unblockable and inflicts dazed instead of knockdown. Increased the power coefficient from 0.01 to 1.7 in PvP and WvW

yeah... so opponents can dodge even if they get hit by it, huh?

Figures.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261

12 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

yeah... so opponents can dodge even if they get hit by it, huh?

Figures.

These people don't understand that man. They don't understand that this changes Wild Blow from a CC chain setup/extender to a finisher. They see that it does damage and that's good enough. 

3 hours ago, someguy.4107 said:

These people don't understand that man. They don't understand that this changes Wild Blow from a CC chain setup/extender to a finisher. They see that it does damage and that's good enough. 

There are pros and cons. Unblockable damage that auto crits and clears some of the more annoying soft CCs on use rather than on hit that we have to deal which is a good thing.

The lose of the combo starter/extender is a bad thing.

Edited by Lan Deathrider.5910
typo

I'll just post what i want and not what i expect from them:

Power Berserker:

• A bit of resistance in a minnor trait.
  • Savage Instinct 1s to 2s (1s is not enough for power berserker)

Spellbreaker:

• Just make it better against stealth and boon spammers for WvW.
  • Every single T1 core burst skill is bad/lacking appart from dagger, greatsword and hammer.

Bladesworn:

• Being able to FINALLY stow the gunsaber.

Core:

• This was a cool concept https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Griffon's_Sweep might consider giving this back to warrior in GW2.
  • Any way for some CCs to at least deal some vulnerability, to compensate the big dmg nerf from the 2020 patch.
  • The axe F1 aftercast, fix it, it's really annoying first they nerfed the mobility and now, the damage.
  • Give this back to the GW2 warrior https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Shield_Bash
  • Selfroots, Hundred Blades and Kill Shot...

Edited by Zekent.3652