Vindicator is Revenant on training wheels and something needs to be done.

Shao.7236

Any competent players are unkillable in 1v1 because the spec is bloated with 2 evades as it was designed to only have 1 at once.

Consider reverting back the idea to 1 evade that simply costs less (50), act just as quick (current speeds) and if the past nerfs to vigor are too rough to this revert them to accomodate.

People can use GS outside of Vindicator. There's no excuse anymore, there's no appeal to use any other legend than alliances when using the elite either, others do.

I'm sick of being forced to play it because it's literally just better than "all" options due to power creep.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 19

13 minutes ago, Shao.7236 said:

I'm sick of being forced to play it because it's literally just better than "all" options due to power creep.

This part is such a bummer and they'd have to absolutely wreck the spec to bring it down to the power level of Herald or Renegade, and it's not even considered that great in the meta at the moment.

There's a handful of specs like it that just have more than their predecessors, in terms of available options, responses, buttons, and then better numbers on top of that too.

21 minutes ago, Shagie.7612 said:

This part is such a bummer and they'd have to absolutely wreck the spec to bring it down to the power level of Herald or Renegade, and it's not even considered that great in the meta at the moment.

There's a handful of specs like it that just have more than their predecessors, in terms of available options, responses, buttons, and then better numbers on top of that too.

Renegade stance is getting a rework 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Shao.7236 said:

Any competent players are unkillable in 1v1 because the spec is bloated with 2 evades as it was designed to only have 1 at once.

Consider reverting back the idea to 1 evade that simply costs less (50), act just as quick (current speeds) and if the past nerfs to vigor are too rough to this revert them to accomodate.

People can use GS outside of Vindicator. There's no excuse anymore, there's no appeal to use any other legend than alliances when using the elite either, others do.

That's why all the competent players are using this for 1v1 (sarcasm)

Edited by arazoth.7290
hopefully better constructed english lmao
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Some of you people keep comparing Vindicator to just Core, Herald and Renegade. When you should be putting it against every single other spec.
What an unhinged way to think, wanting to bring down the only decent spec revenant has for competitive game modes.

Vindicator has not won a single MAT in over a year and you are still ranting about it.
And before vindicator you did the very same with Herald💀

Edited by Sereath.1428
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 13
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Sereath.1428 said:

Some of you people keep comparing Vindicator to just Core, Herald and Renegade. When you should be putting it against every single other spec.
What an unhinged way to think, wanting to bring down the only decent spec revenant has for competitive game modes.

Vindicator has not won a single MAT in over a year and you are still ranting about it.
And before vindicator you did the very same with Herald💀

MAT is not a unit of measurement. You'd have to be in complete denial to play core, herald, renegade then Vindicator and not realize how stupid easy and bloated it is.

For you to think Vindicator is the only decent spec? You're definitely not playing anything else Revenant has to offer competently.

Given Vindicator literally hands you more tools, find me one opportunity where you as a player can punish and keep still a good vindicator user in a 1v1. I'll be waiting for that because in literally no scenario can you even do that since there's always a button to press.

2 evades does not belong on Vindicator.

FYI if you want to point the finger at me for criticizing Herald, you better back it up with evidence instead of trying to meme about it.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7

2 minutes ago, Shao.7236 said:

For you to think Vindicator is the only decent spec? You're definitely not playing anything else Revenant has to offer competently.

Given Vindicator literally hands you more tools, find me one opportunity where you as a player can punish and keep still a good vindicator user in a 1v1. I'll be waiting for that because in literally no scenario can you even do that since there's always a button to press.

2 evades does not belong on Vindicator.

I've seen Zeus playing power Herald at ranked with good results, despite of course A) He will never play anything but his main Ele in a MAT and B) I didn't saw evidence of that being a better choice than Vindi, which is a point. The thing is (He was running swords + staff) that Herald has better cc access and a bit more tanky in terms of passive defenses, but in reality doesn't matter since the best way to remain alive in the current meta is mobility/disengagement and and  Vindi along some other EoD specs is better at that than the previous specs.

In fact, since the damage in  berseker amulet is garbage due  low synergies and low might stacks, the only way to play it and get something decent is just hit and run, spending most of the time as +1 roamer and using 2 evades, 1 block, 3 breakstuns and 4 mobility skills to retreat as soon as danger is coming.

This is also a self-inflicted wound since was ANet the one which chose to remove most ofRev's defense from conditions from Mallyx/Corruption traitline instantly turning Vindi in the only spec with decent balance in that regard, and was also ANet the one which decided to remove vigor from Vindi (except from that subpar thaitline called Retribution no +1 power Vindi would run ever).  And as Sereath remarks, Vindi is not even popular at PvP: not in the MATs, not in ranked. 

So: Rev is currently a crippled class in PvP (which anyway is a dead game mode; based on the amount of silvers and high plats put together in the same matches at ranked I doubt the peak pupulation in EU reaches 400 concurrent players if all, probably half of that in NA). And  is harder to play than core/Renegade/Herald (just performs better), so I don't support the idea of further nerfs. I don't think ANet plans to remove evades after restoring the second one in Mirage and Vindi, just get used to that. Adding vigor won't help a single evade Vindi since  currently the only way to get it from  traits is in an unused traitline, anyway, so If they would keep removing defensive tools from Vindi I would just stop playing it in PvP; I won't move back to Renegade or Herald, EVER

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Buran.3796 said:

I've seen Zeus playing power Herald at ranked with good results, despite of course A) He will never play anything but his main Ele in a MAT and B) I didn't saw evidence of that being a better choice than Vindi, which is a point. The thing is (He was running swords + staff) that Herald has better cc access and a bit more tanky in terms of passive defenses, but in reality doesn't matter since the best way to remain alive in the current meta is mobility/disengagement and and  Vindi along some other EoD specs is better at that than the previous specs.

None of that adds up. Power Herald is played as a +1 regardless and can't stand on it's own and has to disengage and give up node against anything decent. Vindicator can +1 and duel anything reliably and thus again why MAT is not an unit of measurement based on the fact that people have personal preferences.

Meta is an illusion in this game, the main goal never changes. Have anything and everything at once with the least effort is always the meta and always will be. Trying to press the narrative that things ever shift is a waste of time, the goal is always the same. Vindicator gets more at the cost of nothing, the fact is plain and simple.

In fact, since the damage in  berseker amulet is garbage due  low synergies and low might stacks, the only way to play it and get something decent is just hit and run, spending most of the time as +1 roamer and using 2 evades, 1 block, 3 breakstuns and 4 mobility skills to retreat as soon as danger is coming.

Sooooooooooo, something none of the other elites and core can do on top of having more. Again, good at +1 and can duel. Only proving the point further.

This is also a self-inflicted wound since was ANet the one which chose to remove most ofRev's defense from conditions from Mallyx/Corruption traitline instantly turning Vindi in the only spec with decent balance in that regard, and was also ANet the one which decided to remove vigor from Vindi (except from that subpar thaitline called Retribution no +1 power Vindi would run ever).  And as Sereath remarks, Vindi is not even popular at PvP: not in the MATs, not in ranked. 

This is the public fault for begging 2 evades on a design built around 1 only. Y'all complain about getting gutted constantly after literally screwing up the entire design upside down to which now Anet has to play catch up until nothing interesting is left.

Again, MAT is not a unit of measurement and I see more looping Vindis on average than dead end Heralds, the statistics speaks for themselves. To your statement about decent balance, Herald Mallyx is arguably the only thing that can compete Power Vindi sustain because it's using all manners of defenses while Vindi has everything built in by default.

So: Rev is currently a crippled class in PvP (which anyway is a dead game mode; based on the amount of silvers and high plats put together in the same matches at ranked I doubt the peak pupulation in EU reaches 400 concurrent players if all, probably half of that in NA). And  is harder to play than core/Renegade/Herald (just performs better), so I don't support the idea of further nerfs. I don't think ANet plans to remove evades after restoring the second one in Mirage and Vindi, just get used to that. Adding vigor won't help a single evade Vindi since  currently the only way to get it from  traits is in an unused traitline, anyway, so If they would keep removing defensive tools from Vindi I would just stop playing it in PvP; I won't move back to Renegade or Herald, EVER

That's your opinion, Renegade is in a bad state but everything else has a healthy amount of content to offer, if you don't want to put the effort out for it that's on you but don't drag everyone else down with you.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Confused 6

17 minutes ago, Buran.3796 said:

Agreed.

Renegade is getting now a rework and seems promising and I hope it gets good.

Herald needs some look into, it's falling little behind besides pve content where it is doing good currently.

So I agree to not nerfing vindi further but rather look into these others. Some spec doesn't needs to be nerfed bc others are more underpowered then the one working atm. I don't even see vindicator as too strong, it's fine and few things lacking

• Thanks 2

Just now, Shao.7236 said:

None of that adds up. Herald is played as a +1 regardless and can't stand on it's own and has to disengage and give up node against anything decent. Vindicator can +1 and duel anything reliably and thus again why MAT is not an unit of measurement based on the fact that people have personal preferences.

Meta is an illusion in this game, the main goal never changes. Have anything and everything at once with the least effort is always the meta and always will be. Trying to press the narrative that things ever shift is a waste of time, the goal is always the same. Vindicator gets more at the cost of nothing, the fact is plain and simple.

Sooooooooooo, something none of the other elites and core can do on top of having more. Again, good at +1 and can duel. Only proving the point further.

This is the public fault for begging 2 evades on a design built around 1 only. Y'all complain about getting gutted constantly after literally screwing up the entire design upside down to which now Anet has to play catch up until nothing interesting is left.

Again, MAT is not a unit of measurement and I see more looping Vindis on average than dead end Heralds, the statistics speaks for themselves. To your statement about decent balance, Herald Mallyx is arguably the only thing that can compete Power Vindi sustain because it's using all manners of defenses while Vindi has everything built in by default.

That's your opinion, Renegade is in a bad state but everything else has a healthy amount of content to offer, if you don't want to put the effort out for it that's on you but don't drag everyone else down with you.

you want vindicator to be useless, to be on par with other less performing specs. The logic behind this..., no spec should be compared like that and I am speaking overall for any class getting the same logic now ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

you want vindicator to be useless, to be on par with other less performing specs. The logic behind this..., no spec should be compared like that and I am speaking overall for any class getting the same logic now ...

I played Vindicator more than anyone has before it got the 2 evades, when it got the 2 evades that was the sign of things to come which everyone is now complaining while they act like they couldn't have seen it coming. I said this many times in the past and no one listened. it's going to keep getting gutted because y'all wanted 2 evades.

High risk high reward as it was designed to be is what I want, everyone is just ignoring that fact in a 2D plane argument.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

I played vindicator from the start too as main spec for that time ;). Renegade might become a new favorite now too bc kalla change ❤️

2 evades is fine, it isn't getting nerfed. It's getting nerfed because they couldn't find the right balance on Imperial Impact with the recent nerf. And ppl complaining? The amount of dodge spam uptime is removed a lot on vindi and I can do close the same amount with other rev specs.

And another reason because it's extending boons like those in WvW, so that removed it makes it less impactfull.

They should give something else as replacement for that 1 sec extension. Not something too annoying like chill on targets too muchi. Bc ppl n WvW/pvp got annoyed by it and removed there...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

I played vindicator from the start too as main spec for that time ;). Renegade might become a new favorite now too bc kalla change ❤️

2 evades is fine, it isn't getting nerfed. It's getting nerfed because they couldn't find the right balance on Imperial Impact with the recent nerf. And ppl complaining? The amount of dodge spam uptime is removed a lot on vindi and I can do close the same amount with other rev specs.

And another reason because it's extending boons like those in WvW, so that removed it makes it less impactfull.

They should give something else as replacement for that 1 sec extension. Not something too annoying like chill on targets too muchi. Bc ppl n WvW/pvp got annoyed by it and removed there...

The entire spec was bloated for 1 evade, everything is going to get dulled down until it's no longer bloated. That's the sad reality of it. Not just people are getting annoyed.

I'd completely scrap the evades away from endurance and replace it by the band-aid energy melt. That would be better than anything anet has done so far.

• Confused 5

7 minutes ago, Shao.7236 said:

The entire spec was bloated for 1 evade, everything is going to get dulled down until it's no longer bloated. That's the sad reality of it. Not just people are getting annoyed.

And that's why they made it 2 dodges, which is easier to balance then 1 big because it's easier to overbloat it because you have less uptime on it. 2 dodges make the traits easier to balance, should have been from the start and then maybe we were closer to to the right balanced spot.

11 minutes ago, Shao.7236 said:

I'd completely scrap the evades away from endurance and replace it by the band-aid energy melt. That would be better than anything anet has done so far.

Uhm, no dodge is atm affected by endurance gain in vindicator traitline. Only retribution has some vigor ln dodge and relic of evasion but that isn't specific related to vindi.

Unless you're talking about the dodge special effects on vindicator and replace it in Energy Meld. Well that's why these 2 different mid traitlines are for and yes that needs some attention too in the future. These traitlines were a nice step  imo, but isn't finished to show it and that is giving some awkardness for people. ( Also Energy Meld should a nice animation depending on which trait chosen ).

They started with these ideas about vindi mid traits and haven't gone further on it yet. I think because they were busy trying to focus on renegade first after it. Too be fair, I said this for the joke somewhere because I had some sort of feeling they were working on renegade kalla stance but didn't wanted to make promises to public yet (I guess).

All in all, I hope they make Renegade nice working and staying like that. Herald needs some attention/love too aside pve content only.

Renegade/herald are still in general weaker against conditions compared to vindicator and both should have something I think in their healing abilties too.

Herald suggestion: heal skill, Infuse Light:

•All content 3 seconds duration.

•When you consume it, you also convert 1 condition on you/allies in a boon 600 radius.

•Further on the 3 seconds duration, you also self cleanse 1 condition/sec over 3 seconds duration.

Renegade suggestion: heal skill, Breakrazor's Bastion:

•The 3 small pulses cleanses 1 condition/pulse on you/allies too in the radius.

•And the 4th final big pulse, cleanses 1 guaranteed damaging condition on you/allies in the radius.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

And that's why they made it 2 dodges, which is easier to balance then 1 big because it's easier to overbloat it because you have less uptime on it. 2 dodges make the traits easier to balance, should have been from the start and then maybe we were closer to to the right balanced spot.

Uhm, no dodge is atm affected by endurance gain in vindicator traitline. Only retribution has some vigor ln dodge and relic of evasion but that isn't specific related to vindi.

Unless you're talking about the dodge special effects on vindicator and replace it in Energy Meld. Well that's why these 2 different mid traitlines are for and yes that needs some attention too in the future. These traitlines were a nice step  imo, but isn't finished to show it and that is giving some awkardness for people. ( Also Energy Meld should a nice animation depending on which trait chosen ).

They started with these ideas about vindi mid traits and haven't gone further on it yet. I think because they were busy trying to focus on renegade first after it. Too be fair, I said this for the joke somewhere because I had some sort of feeling they were working on renegade kalla stance but didn't wanted to make promises to public yet (I guess).

All in all, I hope they make Renegade nice working and staying like that. Herald needs some attention/love too aside pve content only.

Renegade/herald are still in general weaker against conditions compared to vindicator and both should have something I think in their healing abilties too.

Herald suggestion: heal skill, Infuse Light:

•All content 3 seconds duration.

•When you consume it, you also convert 1 condition on you/allies in a boon 600 radius.

•Further on the 3 seconds duration, you also self cleanse 1 condition/sec over 3 seconds duration.

Renegade suggestion: heal skill, Breakrazor's Bastion:

•The 3 small pulses cleanses 1 condition/pulse on you/allies too in the radius.

•And the 4th final big pulse, cleanses 1 guaranteed damaging condition on you/allies in the radius.

You're not understanding anything I said. The spec was fine with 1 dodge and bloated utility. Not the opposite.

Second. Dodging should never have been changed and the new dodge should have been an F2 instead. Whenever they mess with dodging the game is always out of whack.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

14 minutes ago, Shao.7236 said:

You're not understanding anything I said. The spec was fine with 1 dodge and bloated utility. Not the opposite.

Second. Dodging should never have been changed and the new dodge should have been an F2 instead. Whenever they mess with dodging the game is always out of whack.

I understood what you said and I responded that's why it got changed for the overall easier to manage balance on it with related traits.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

I understood what you said and I responded that's why it got changed for the overall easier to manage balance on it with related traits.

But it never was a problem, at most Saint Shield being 6k total sustain was the only issue.

• Confused 4

6 hours ago, Shao.7236 said:

Herald was fine (meta) pre-EoD nerfs yet you were constantly ranting about it made core Rev redundant (despite core Guard have proved that a core spec can remain relevant as long as your profession has at least 3 decent core traitlines. In that period Renegade was also already dead due over nerfs.

So you got what you asked for (Herald becoming unappealing and unable to compete) and now you want the same with Vindi despite objetively is not that brilliant compared to other specs from other professions, and despite core Rev will never be as Guardian, Necro or even Warrior since no one ever designed the class to be functional as core outside Herald.

This attitude remembers me the ones which moaned about stealth trapper DH until they got what they wanted (stealth being literaly removed) just to fall in a meta with DH winning the MAT and a having to deal with 2-4 DH x match at ranked. 

The thing is, as I said for ages:  after the pre-EoD nerfs I see no reason to even play Herald again, and with Renegade being mostly a PvE designed spec (and is not like is doing much currently at PvE, to be honest) which only appeal was having the bow, Vindi is now the only thing that lasts. I don't want to known anything about single evade Vindi unless the damage comes back, and we both knmown that A) single evades won't come to the game again, and B) one shoot jumps in PvP won't return either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Single evade vindicator was a nice try but had too many flaws, so it got changed.

And agreed with Buran, it's a weird way for getting something nerfed while it isn't even that strong yet....

It isn't that strong because the other 2 until new patch notes for renegade atleast, herald remains as it is...

If some specs are undertuned, buff them/look where they need something.

And if a spec isn't even close to being too strong (vindi), then stay off it for nerfing even more plzz.... This is a weird obesession for getting something nerfed that ISN'T NEEDED.... . Make the other e specs rather on par, it aint hard to see

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Shao.7236 said:

And it's not like he's had any experience with the other specialisations. First expansion Daredevil 3 dodge with all the thief game too. Second expansion Mirage with lots of problems afterwards. And after 3rd expansion, they make the vindicator which was a piece of kitten when it came out, and managed to be improved a bit despite a lot of nerfing at the beginning, only to come back to a state that is more and more pitiful and still nerfed.

In fact, for them to see that they're doing kitten, no-one would have to play with it, even if the number of people who do isn't that high already.

Edited by Angesombre.4630
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Angesombre.4630 said:

And it's not like he's had any experience with the other specialisations. First expansion Daredevil 3 dodge with all the thief game too. Second expansion Mirage with lots of problems afterwards. And after 3rd expansion, they make the vindicator which was a piece of kitten when it came out, and managed to be improved a bit despite a lot of nerfing at the beginning, only to come back to a state that is more and more pitiful and still nerfed.

In fact, for them to see that they're doing kitten, no-one would have to play with it, even if the number of people who do isn't that high already.

Why comparing 2 other classes to make a point how vindi is, each of these classes have different mechanics to balance.

And them buffing/nerfing too much is rather a problem to all classes. Because they have from times to times trouble with estimating how much needs to be done.

The dodge isn't the problem if they had more a look at it, with more regular adjustments to get the final balanced version.

Imo it really isn't that hard to get the right numbers and something unique same time. Just more regular evaluation and GOOD judgment/estimating skills (again that last is lacking from times to all classes, no matter how simple it is)

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Why comparing 2 other classes to make a point how vindi is, each of these classes have different mechanics to balance.

And them buffing/nerfing too much is rather a problem to all classes. Because they have from times to times trouble with estimating how much needs to be done.

The dodge isn't the problem if they had more a look at it, with more regular adjustments to get the final balanced version.

Imo it really isn't that hard to get the right numbers and something unique same time. Just more regular evaluation and GOOD judgment/estimating skills (again that last is lacking from times to all classes, no matter how simple it is)

I'm just talking about the fact that Vindicator is the 3rd class with a different dodging system. After almost 2 years still no bug fixes on it. We still don't know what they want to do with vindicator, it was supposed to be a hybrid specialisation like all the other revenant specialisations, in the end heal nerf, dps nerf, buff nerf. I'm more in favour of buffing the others than nerfing too much, in other words pulling up rather than pulling down.

12 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

Herald was fine (meta) pre-EoD nerfs yet you were constantly ranting about it made core Rev redundant (despite core Guard have proved that a core spec can remain relevant as long as your profession has at least 3 decent core traitlines. In that period Renegade was also already dead due over nerfs.

Wrong, false and irrelevant. I literally was the only person who popularized Herald Mallyx by getting insulted for ever considering Mallyx, posted on Metabattle just to argue that it was good until they shifted my post to another one like mine never existed, only one who ever played it for nearly 2 years until people FINALLY caught up after they killed perma might spellbreaker and braindead scourges while I even posted half baked Herald videos.

Stop spreading false information.

So you got what you asked for (Herald becoming unappealing and unable to compete) and now you want the same with Vindi despite objetively is not that brilliant compared to other specs from other professions, and despite core Rev will never be as Guardian, Necro or even Warrior since no one ever designed the class to be functional as core outside Herald.

You're silly for thinking that it's okay for Infuse Light to full heal @ 3 second duration when people condi bomb so easily, at least have some dignity to accept that when you have a skill that's literally better than where the inspiration came from it should at least be in line with the homework it got copy from.

Core is good, people just refuse to put the effort, nothing new in fact Core Rev is probably one of the better specs out of all other Core, the irony. I play Herald Mallyx on nearly a daily basis given it's still one of best way to be condition in the entire game for literally sending and healing 1 to 1 any form of damage despite poison being overpowered but I must REALLY hate it tho! Arguably Herald Shiro is just a one trick pony no one wants to admit while Core can duel because it has actual utility that Herald doesn't by default.

This attitude remembers me the ones which moaned about stealth trapper DH until they got what they wanted (stealth being literaly removed) just to fall in a meta with DH winning the MAT and a having to deal with 2-4 DH x match at ranked. 

I never moaned once about Stealth Trappers because it literally wasn't an issue to me, let alone that the entire concept was CRINGE anyway. So saying that your false statements about me reminds you of something I completely didn't care about is even more silly.

The thing is, as I said for ages:  after the pre-EoD nerfs I see no reason to even play Herald again, and with Renegade being mostly a PvE designed spec (and is not like is doing much currently at PvE, to be honest) which only appeal was having the bow, Vindi is now the only thing that lasts. I don't want to known anything about single evade Vindi unless the damage comes back, and we both knmown that A) single evades won't come to the game again, and B) one shoot jumps in PvP won't return either.

TD;LR you hate putting in effort in the game + ignore anything I've said in the past, got it. Here's me to remind:

https://i.imgur.com/cRZh7en.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/789352464876568577/1074425221819412682/gw2_damage.mp4

Keep assuming.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 6

16 minutes ago, Shao.7236 said:

You're silly for thinking that it's okay for Infuse Light to full heal @ 3 second duration when people condi bomb so easily, at least have some dignity to accept that when you have a skill that's literally better than where the inspiration came from it should at least be in line with the homework it got copy from.

[...]

I never moaned once about Stealth Trappers because it literally wasn't an issue to me, let alone that the entire concept was CRINGE anyway. So saying that your false statements about me reminds you of something I completely didn't care about is even more silly.

Are we really arguing in 2024 about Infuse Light duration? As I said I couldn't care less about the future of Herald; at the end Anet nerfed that heal (as you wanted) and many more things snd I stopped playing it entirely (even at PvE were at which supposedly is king).

I didn't say that you moaned about DH, I said that your attitude of constantly demanding nerfs for Rev specs while praising core remembers me the ones which wanted stealth trap DH out of the game: ANet paid attention, deleted the stealth, yet they keep moaning the same. 

Also I don't agree about me refusing to put effort: I oftenly play condition Firebrand which is totally garbage and usually doesn't work but In enjoy that playstile. And I only play 3 classes in PvP (Rev, Guardian and Warrior) outside 38 matches as Necro in a total of 9823. If I wanted to play something easy I would play DH, and guess what: I have 0 DH matches in the 51 I've currently played in the 40th Season...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Buran.3796 said:

Are we really arguing in 2024 about Infuse Light duration? As I said I couldn't care less about the future of Herald; at the end Anet nerfed that heal (as you wanted) and many more things snd I stopped playing it entirely (even at PvE were at which supposedly is king).

Why bring something that you don't want to talk about? I made my buff list that you completely ignore to mention.

I didn't say that you moaned about DH, I said that your attitude of constantly demanding nerfs for Rev specs while praising core remembers me the ones which wanted stealth trap DH out of the game: ANet paid attention, deleted the stealth, yet they keep moaning the same. 

And that's not what I said, because I remind of such thing is ironic because I never cared about what I reminded you. I'm honest about what I play, people surely aren't.

Also I don't agree about me refusing to put effort: I oftenly play condition Firebrand which is totally garbage and usually doesn't work but In enjoy that playstile. And I only play 3 classes in PvP (Rev, Guardian and Warrior) outside 38 matches as Necro in a total of 9823. If I wanted to play something easy I would play DH, and guess what: I have 0 DH matches in the 51 I've currently played in the 40th Season...

Your personal preference to play something that ain't easy doesn't invalidate the fact that Vindicator is overdoing it compared anything else on the table.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Like 1
  • Confused 6