Thief Axe Speeeeeen

47 minutes ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

I just tested out deadeye with axes and seem the stealth attack from axe auto doesnt consume any malice so neither work with Maleficent Seven . Any of you have tried it yet ? i tried it yesterday on the training golem.

Regardless the concept is fun.

Confirmed by ANet

I was trying it out and noticed that in combat I wasn't losing Malice Stacks. Chained 3 stealth attacks back-to-back (Blinding Powder, Shadow Meld, Shadow Meld) and none of them got rid of the stacks.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, zeyeti.8347 said:

I just tested out deadeye with axes and seem the stealth attack from axe auto doesnt consume any malice so neither work with Maleficent Seven . Any of you have tried it yet ? i tried it yesterday on the training golem.

Regardless the concept is fun.

There are numerous bugs and issues...it's a terrible weaponset - but glad some people are enjoying it.

Axe spinning on ground also uses the placeholder animation and does not benefit from legendary effects.

Axe projectile speed and count update is still so slow that you can easily use a 1/2 and then 3 immediately and fail to recall any axe at all simply because the flying axes failed to reach their pre-determined position in time to settle in. So, not only is there a cast time delay on 3, but there's added delay on waiting for the axes to settle first before using 3. It's a poorly designed/executed weapon set. It's the TC problems again - design flaws that will probably never get corrected.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

It's very concerning these malice/shroud bugs weren't caught before release. Thief players already feel neglected in a multitude of ways and question if there're any devs who actually like the class.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3

They are not testing the weapons classes on an extend , like temple of febe , i hardly doubt anet devs have tested the strike out , or else they would be puzzled at the tremendous damage sponge cerus is (4time dhumm cm hp healtbar i've heard ... 120 millions hp ...)

On 2/28/2024 at 2:22 PM, Doggie.3184 said:

It's very concerning these malice/shroud bugs weren't caught before release. Thief players already feel neglected in a multitude of ways and question if there're any devs who actually like the class.

Mate... Every class feels neglected according to these forums. Go to any other profession forum and you'll see stuff like "This is the most nerfed profession in GW2 history!!" or "Why don't they make us like X?!". It's nothing personal, ANet hate us all equally, *especially* Revenant 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

Mate... Every class feels neglected according to these forums. Go to any other profession forum and you'll see stuff like "This is the most nerfed profession in GW2 history!!" or "Why don't they make us like X?!". It's nothing personal, ANet hate us all equally, *especially* Revenant 😉

There are variations. There are some where you've just got a couple of... people who mostly play one profession and always think the grass is greener on the other side, and there are some where the people who play everything generally agree are not receiving the attention they should. Every profession does have problems, mind you, but there are some that are shoe pebbles, and some that are sucking chest wounds.

7 hours ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

Nah it's been a massive conspiracy for this one in particular especially with discord leaks exposing bias that they had to clean up.

But who knows maybe stealth attack not malicing was intentional and was supposed to trigger with 3? Seems like a really important thing to miss as it's seen in just a few moments of gameplay.

And they really really don't want Daredevils to use /pistol to stealth in group play. No idea. They don't tell us.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

Depends hardly on which gamemode you talk , i see no one complaining about virtuoso nor herald in pve , but it is not the first time stealth attack coupled with malice functionality from deadeye is bugged like this , so thought they would have anticipated .....