Remove the special success for the new legendary armor from Wizard's Vault.

6 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Did you, like, check the numbers of how much aa you "need" and how much you can get before you decided to base your whole "rework idea" on this sentence?

You do realize implementing a reward track bonus like there is with the 'Daily' and 'Weekly' tab into the 'Special' tab isn't a rework per say, as it's already implemented into the previous 2 categories and just needs to be carried over.

In regards to your question about AA requirements, A-net can always calculate that themselves, what's the point of asking that?

Edited by Royal Grand Majesty.9852
  • Confused 7

9 minutes ago, Royal Grand Majesty.9852 said:

You do realize implementing a reward track bonus like there is with the 'Daily' and 'Weekly' tab into the 'Special' tab isn't a rework per say, as it's already implemented into the previous 2 categories and just needs to be carried over.

In regards to your question about AA requirements, A-net can always calculate that themselves, what's the point of asking that?

Having additional rewards for completing special tasks in bulks just makes what OP complains about slightly worse. If you're adding something to special tab that isn't there (like the "reward track"), I do see it as a rework. I'm not even sure what this idea is supposed to solve -it certainly isn't what you said in your previous post about "not being forced to complete all he objectives" when that's already the case?

The point of asking that was that it looked like something you based your whole post on and that reasoning doesn't seem to be correct in the first place. So what are you even targetting with that set of changes? (anet doesn't need to calculate anything, the amount of aa we get is widely known and easy to check already)

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Cernoch.8524 said:

ok, they remove it but do not add anything instead of it, would you be happy then? You will miss AA either way.

No no, I bet they want special objectives, but only ones they personally like and want to do.

In other words "replace the objective I don't like with ones I do like".

• Like 5

I wouldn't mind seeing a wvw task in the specials tab periodically, but I wouldnt want the tab completely taken over by such. I could see something centered around gaining ten ranks, capturing SMC 3, 5, or 10 times, 100 player kills, or the like. There are fewer unique objectives in wvw than in pve so extended versions of the weekly tasks might need to suffice...

Hmm,

Kill the grub?

Kill ten veterans (Warg and Harpy have been so lonely since the advent of the WV)?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Cernoch.8524 said:

Do they give imaginary currency for reading a book or going outside?

Listen, if they brought back "Accelerated Reader tests" that gave points that I could redeem for personal pan pizzas again, that'd be great. 😂

(sorry to those who had a real rough time with those tests!)

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Having additional rewards for completing special tasks in bulks just makes what OP complains about slightly worse. If you're adding something to special tab that isn't there (like the "reward track"), I do see it as a rework. I'm not even sure what this idea is supposed to solve -it certainly isn't what you said in your previous post about "not being forced to complete all he objectives" when that's already the case?

The point of asking that was that it looked like something you based your whole post on and that reasoning doesn't seem to be correct in the first place. So what are you even targetting with that set of changes? (anet doesn't need to calculate anything, the amount of aa we get is widely known and easy to check already)

My point for a theoretical change that I suggested, helps resolve the issue which some players and the OP have in regards to certain 'Special' objectives being lengthy, costly or difficult.

With a reward track rewarding bulk of the AA, all the while introducing more objectives within the 'Special' Category, how-ever only limiting a set amount of objectives to be completed to fill out the 'Reward Track' while the left-overs only rewarding 100 AA per, so it's not as crucial to complete everything as the individual rewards are only 100 AA per Objective, where-as the completionists can fully utilize the extra AA, meanwhile the casual player doesn't feel like their missing out on a-lot of AA by not completing 'ALL' the Special Objectives as they only reward 100 AA individually.

Can't believe that I had to explain this concept in-depth, it's not very difficult to understand. 

As I said, it's not a rework, if it's already implemented into the 'Daily' and 'Weekly' tabs, and just needs to be transitioned over.

Systems are already in place, and just require implementation, not hard to understand.

On your final point, "A-net doesn't need to calculate anything?" Not to be rude, but that comment is just nonsensical in nature.

I have a simple question for you. How was the cost of the limited 1 Gold Bags changed from 30 AA to 35 AA?

I wonder if A-net did any 'Calculations' to figure out of the amount of AA for the reward was too great, hence the price of the limited 1 Gold Bags were slightly increased by 5 AA. 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 9

At this point, the OP should know that Anet is focusing newer players or those that can't or don't want to do raids / WvW / PvP  legendary armor. Veteran players kinda had a very low incentive to play SoTO's contents, since most of it is about gathering kryptis essences to get your legendary armor. This is the expansion I played the least in 11 years of GW2, mainly because I already have the final goal from it.. so when I saw the Wizard's Vault Special task asking the player to craft 1 piece of the new legendary armor.. I was like.. aw man, I want the Astral Acclaim that it gives but I don't want to spend on something that will serve no purpose for me. I guess it's a trade off, the points for 1 leggy armor piece from SoTO.

Just like the last batch of special tasks had the Cosmic Observatory CM, I assume they know that some people won't want to do it (even though they can) and some won't try it because it's beyond the effort/time they want to put in the game. If you don't want to do it, it's fine, but others that are actually doing their first legendary armor piece will appreciate this task.

Edited by leila.7962
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

9 hours ago, revolucion.7518 said:

Every special objective since the release of SotO has been solely for PvE. Why?

I would love to see the next 6 months of special objectives be solely WvW and PvP based. Not that I would necessarily do them, I just think it would be... interesting.

I opened this thread just bc I couldn't believe ppls were still banging on about such an inane topic after three pages, only to discover someone who has actually made an excellent point! As others pointed out the explanation is that the specials seemed geared towards directing ppls towards or rewarding them for recent releases, but there's no reason it has to be that way. The fact that pvp/wvw focused players have been excluded so far is much more 'unfair' than the fact that those of us who are not interested in the new armor are being excluded from this one objective now . . .

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

14 hours ago, Royal Grand Majesty.9852 said:

My point for a theoretical change that I suggested, helps resolve the issue which some players and the OP have in regards to certain 'Special' objectives being lengthy, costly or difficult.

But nothing you proposed changed anything about those special objectives being "lenghy, costly or difficult". The only thing it changes is... rewarding people even less for those same "lengthy, costly or more difficult" objectives, since we can mostly come to the conclusion that "shorter, cheaper and easier objectives" will be completed earlier, which means... all you're doing is reducing reward for the harder/costlier/longer objectives down to the "capped" 100 aa unless someone is willing to go out of their way to intentionally avoid completing easier tasks. It doesn't make sense.

With a reward track rewarding bulk of the AA, all the while introducing more objectives within the 'Special' Category, how-ever only limiting a set amount of objectives to be completed to fill out the 'Reward Track' while the left-overs only rewarding 100 AA per, so it's not as crucial to complete everything as the individual rewards are only 100 AA per Objective, where-as the completionists can fully utilize the extra AA, meanwhile the casual player doesn't feel like their missing out on a-lot of AA by not completing 'ALL' the Special Objectives as they only reward 100 AA individually.

Can't believe that I had to explain this concept in-depth, it's not very difficult to understand. 

Oh man, you still refuse to acknowledge that the players already don't need to complete all tasks (or probably even any specials) to buy out seasonal/limited/valuable items from the vault. Is there something you don't understand about that? 😉 

There is 0 need to rework special tab into a reward track that will then undercut the -already rather low, but no problem- value of those "lengthy costly or difficult" tasks. You're basically creating the problem instead of solving anything.

As I said, it's not a rework, if it's already implemented into the 'Daily' and 'Weekly' tabs, and just needs to be transitioned over.

What you came up with is a proposal to rework how the special tab reward structure works, yes. "It being available somehwere else" doesn't make it any less of a rework. If anet reworks a weapon by copy-pasting 2 already existing skills onto it, it doesn't make it any less of a "weapon rework". It will be a lazy and minimalistic one, but it's still a rework. Hope this terminology issue is solved now, even if it was never the main point nor does it change anything about what's being said here.

On your final point, "A-net doesn't need to calculate anything?" Not to be rude, but that comment is just nonsensical in nature.

Please, next time you want to comment on "my point", make sure you actually comment on what I said, which was: "anet doesn't need to calculate anything, the amount of aa we get is widely known and easy to check already". It's not that "anet doesn't need to calculate what they're doing" (because that's what you're attempting to turn it into, as far as I understand?), it's "they don't need to calculate the amount of aa because we already know the amount of aa we can get and that amount is much higher than needed to buy out the WV". Nothing about that is "nonsensical", it's mostly your lack of understanding of what you're trying to talk about. Doesn't help that it's also the specific part you repeatedly refuse to even acknowledge, for some reason.

I have a simple question for you. How was the cost of the limited 1 Gold Bags changed from 30 AA to 35 AA?

I wonder if A-net did any 'Calculations' to figure out of the amount of AA for the reward was too great, hence the price of the limited 1 Gold Bags were slightly increased by 5 AA. 😉

The cost was reduced because the players are getting way more AA than they need for anything, so they dump the rest into easy gold. That's... literally the point. I'm seriously not sure which part of what I'm saying you're failing to understand. You're offering a rework of special tab "to allow players to skip objectives" while the players ALREADY can easly skip those special objectives because we're ALREADY getting way more AA than needed.

Long story short: your idea is terrible, it solves nothing and presents lack of understanding of current AA values in WV. Let me know which part specifically is unclear for you.

• Like 7
  • Confused 2

But nothing you proposed changed anything about those special objectives being "lenghy, costly or difficult". The only thing it changes is... rewarding people even less for those same "lengthy, costly or more difficult" objectives, since we can mostly come to the conclusion that "shorter, cheaper and easier objectives" will be completed earlier, which means... all you're doing is reducing reward for the harder/costlier/longer objectives down to the "capped" 100 aa unless someone is willing to go out of their way to intentionally avoid completing easier tasks. It doesn't make sense.

Oh man, you still refuse to acknowledge that the players already don't need to complete all tasks (or probably even any specials) to buy out seasonal/limited/valuable items from the vault. Is there something you don't understand about that? 😉 

There is 0 need to rework special tab into a reward track that will then undercut the -already rather low, but no problem- value of those "lengthy costly or difficult" tasks. You're basically creating the problem instead of solving anything.

What you came up with is a proposal to rework how the special tab reward structure works, yes. "It being available somehwere else" doesn't make it any less of a rework. If anet reworks a weapon by copy-pasting 2 already existing skills onto it, it doesn't make it any less of a "weapon rework". It will be a lazy and minimalistic one, but it's still a rework. Hope this terminology issue is solved now, even if it was never the main point nor does it change anything about what's being said here.

Please, next time you want to comment on "my point", make sure you actually comment on what I said, which was: "anet doesn't need to calculate anything, the amount of aa we get is widely known and easy to check already". It's not that "anet doesn't need to calculate what they're doing" (because that's what you're attempting to turn it into, as far as I understand?), it's "they don't need to calculate the amount of aa because we already know the amount of aa we can get and that amount is much higher than needed to buy out the WV". Nothing about that is "nonsensical", it's mostly your lack of understanding of what you're trying to talk about. Doesn't help that it's also the specific part you repeatedly refuse to even acknowledge, for some reason.

The cost was reduced because the players are getting way more AA than they need for anything, so they dump the rest into easy gold. That's... literally the point. I'm seriously not sure which part of what I'm saying you're failing to understand. You're offering a rework of special tab "to allow players to skip objectives" while the players ALREADY can easly skip those special objectives because we're ALREADY getting way more AA than needed.

Long story short: your idea is terrible, it solves nothing and presents lack of understanding of current AA values in WV. Let me know which part specifically is unclear for you.

All of this was just word salad littered with countless vocabularic errors.

Your main point about it rewarding players less, just shows you didn't even understand my previous response.

I will explain it one last time, if you still don't get it, or choose not to and refute it purposefully due to I don't know, ego maybe, then there's no helping it.

My suggestion bulks majority of the AA within the reward track, sure individually each objective rewarding only 100 AA is less, but majority of the AA will be within in 'Reward Track', in turn you will be awarded the same if not more, depending on the amount of AA that's rewarded within the 'Reward Track'.

Can't believe I have to explain this for the third time, such a basic concept.

What do you even mean when you said "Please, next time you want to comment on "my point", make sure you actually comment on what I said" ?

Every single point that I made was in response to yours. Are you just trying to add more sentences within your vocabularic error infested word salad to seem more knowledgeable? 

Like I said the change isn't a re-work, the systems are already implemented within the 'Daily' and 'Weekly' tab and just need to be carried over towards the 'Special' category.

Can't explain that in more simple English I'm afraid.

Your final point in regards to me not understanding that A-net doesn't need to calculate anything in regards to Wizard Vault rewards, and the example I gave about 1 Bag Gold being increased in price from 30 AA to 35 AA, your response was because people had too much AA to spend on left-overs so they increased the price.

Let's say for a second that's the exact reason why A-net re-adjusted the price, I wonder how they got to the new price of 35 AA?

Did they just randomly roll a dice and chose 35 AA? Or did they 'Calculate' a more fitting price for that particular item?

You just proved my point to be true 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 10

On 2/28/2024 at 7:50 PM, Khaos.6479 said:

It's completely insane to force people to do 3 success for the new legendary armor into the Wizard's Vault, or at least 2 of them.

Nobody force u to do anything. They give u x3 the points that u need to buy ALL the wizards vault. just do the legendary armor and stop complaining. Ty

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Assolador.3598 said:

classic too hard for me, don't reward people who do it post

Classic "I don't know his life but i will judge it anyway cause I'm sure I have the answer"... No, it's not too hard for me. I'm literrally full legendary and I'm doing 2 new legendaries weapons at the same time, almost done after a week only. I never said that people who do it shouldn't be reward either. Next time don't jugde when you don't know !  ☠️

• Confused 11

On 3/3/2024 at 11:27 PM, Royal Grand Majesty.9852 said:

I will explain it one last time, if you still don't get it, or choose not to and refute it purposefully due to I don't know, ego maybe, then there's no helping it.

My suggestion bulks majority of the AA within the reward track, sure individually each objective rewarding only 100 AA is less, but majority of the AA will be within in 'Reward Track', in turn you will be awarded the same if not more, depending on the amount of AA that's rewarded within the 'Reward Track'.

Can't believe I have to explain this for the third time, such a basic concept.

I can't believe that you keep suggesting I'm missing something here when you repeatedly keep dodging the point being made. Not every objective is "made the same" -and you literally already proven you know that by mentioning "more lengthy, costly or harder objectives". Your idea scraps any notion of reward in relation to "length, cost or difficulty" of individual objective and makes each be "worth the same" which is -as already previously explained- a complete nonsense. Which part exactly do you still somehow fail to grasp here?

On 3/3/2024 at 11:27 PM, Royal Grand Majesty.9852 said:

What do you even mean when you said "Please, next time you want to comment on "my point", make sure you actually comment on what I said" ?

What do you mean what do I mean? I literally made a direct comment about what you missed (or rather intentionally avoided by picking half of a sentence, just to ignore what was actually said) in the very post you've just quoted:

On 3/3/2024 at 5:26 PM, Sobx.1758 said:

Please, next time you want to comment on "my point", make sure you actually comment on what I said, which was: "anet doesn't need to calculate anything, the amount of aa we get is widely known and easy to check already". It's not that "anet doesn't need to calculate what they're doing" (because that's what you're attempting to turn it into, as far as I understand?), it's "they don't need to calculate the amount of aa because we already know the amount of aa we can get and that amount is much higher than needed to buy out the WV".

And that's relevant because we know the players already don't need to finish all the tasks (not even close). You're attempting to invent a ""solution"" to a problem that doesn't even exist. I did also already explain that. Again, it's not a complicated concept, but definitely let me know which part is still unclear for you.

Nothing in my post was a "word salad" and if you want to point out -preferably repeated ones- "countless vocabularic errors" then be specific so I can at least learn from it, instead of presenting this sad failed attempt at lashing out.

On 3/7/2024 at 1:08 AM, Mistwraithe.3106 said:

I can't believe this thread is still going. It's comical. Just let it go...

I tried, but since it's still being bumped up... 🤷‍♂️😄 

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

On 3/8/2024 at 6:20 AM, Sobx.1758 said:

I can't believe that you keep suggesting I'm missing something here when you repeatedly keep dodging the point being made. Not every objective is "made the same" -and you literally already proven you know that by mentioning "more lengthy, costly or harder objectives". Your idea scraps any notion of reward in relation to "length, cost or difficulty" of individual objective and makes each be "worth the same" which is -as already previously explained- a complete nonsense. Which part exactly do you still somehow fail to grasp here?

What do you mean what do I mean? I literally made a direct comment about what you missed (or rather intentionally avoided by picking half of a sentence, just to ignore what was actually said) in the very post you've just quoted:

And that's relevant because we know the players already don't need to finish all the tasks (not even close). You're attempting to invent a ""solution"" to a problem that doesn't even exist. I did also already explain that. Again, it's not a complicated concept, but definitely let me know which part is still unclear for you.

Nothing in my post was a "word salad" and if you want to point out -preferably repeated ones- "countless vocabularic errors" then be specific so I can at least learn from it, instead of presenting this sad failed attempt at lashing out.

I tried, but since it's still being bumped up... 🤷‍♂️😄 

Like I said earlier I won't be explaining myself again, If something is beyond your comprehension and understanding, there's no helping it.

You're totally under the misconception that I want this change done for myself. I was providing a solution in response to the original post.

I called your previous response a word salad because only 2 sentences from your entire response were even addressing the point, rest was just that, a 'Word Salad'. 

As you did just now with your recent response, you wrote 4 separate responses but only 2 sentences were even to the point.

*  "All the individual objective rewards being the same is just nonsense". [ Well that's subjective, ain't it? ]

*  "Player's don't need to complete all the tasks, so there's no problem for a solution to be made".  [ You're forgetting the unlimited Gold Bags my friend 😉 ]

Then you go on about how you didn't miss my point, which you clearly aren't understanding which is why you keep saying "You ignored what I said". 

If you actually understood what I wrote in response, you would see that all your points were addressed.

I don't know if it's your ego that's responding and you don't want to seem like you don't understand basic conceptual reasoning behind the solution which I was providing for the OP or if you genuinely don't understand it.

Either way, I fare you luck in the future. Enjoy the game! 😄

• Like 1
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

On 2/28/2024 at 6:29 PM, Khaos.6479 said:

Yes but what exaclty do you want me to do with ONE PIECE of an armor that, I personnally find it ugly? I don't want to do the full set AND it will use ressources that MAYBE I want to put somewhere else, like to do legendary weapons ! Everyone is not playing 10 hours a day. Seriously... It shouldn't be in the special success of WV. 

...Very few people actually go for legendary armor for the skins themselves, but if you find it that terrible to look at, you do know that legendary armor can be freely transmuted w/o wasting TM charges, right? It can even be reskinned between different gear loadouts freely on the same character. And you'll never need that specific piece of armor for that armor class ever again on your entire account? This is of course excluding the convenience of the free stat swapping which I'd argue more people are making leggies for in the first place. :V

But yeah, how dare Anet try to encourage people to invest in huge QoL in a completely optional WV objective that can just be ignored for a negligible amount of AA.
(Realtalk, I'm just happy they removed EoD minidungeons from the WV rotation tbh, glad I don't have to see Spirit Vestibule as a daily again.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Royal Grand Majesty.9852 said:

Like I said earlier I won't be explaining myself again

"again" is where this sentence falls apart. 

You're totally under the misconception that I want this change done for myself.

Where did you get that from? Where did I somehow hinted at thjnking you're "doing it for yourself"? What I'm saying is that your reasoning doesn't make sense and that...

I was providing a solution in response to the original post.

...it doesn't solve anything about this. Again, not sure where you got your conclusion from, but what you're suggesting now is not what I said at all.

As you did just now with your recent response, you wrote 4 separate responses but only 2 sentences were even to the point.

I'm responding to what you're saying, literally separating quotes so it's easier for you to understand what relates to what. If that still isn't enough, oh well. You can always ask questions while directly quoting what I'm saying that isn't clear for you (or what you think has "not to the point"). Meanwhile what you're consistently doing is dodge what you quote and then generalize it to the "word salad" with "responses not to the point". That's such a poor attempt at avoiding addressing what is being said. 🤷‍♂️ 

*  "All the individual objective rewards being the same is just nonsense". [ Well that's subjective, ain't it? ]

No, it's not and I already explained it more than once. You yourself mentioned the difference in "length, cost or difficulty" of the tasks, suggesting that all of them should have the same reward is actual nonsense.

*  "Player's don't need to complete all the tasks, so there's no problem for a solution to be made".  [ You're forgetting the unlimited Gold Bags my friend 😉 ]

Gold isn't WV specific currency/item nor is it one of the more valuable limited purchase items. I didn't "forget" about it -in fact since I keep writing about "buying out VW", it rather obviosly never was about unlimited option which at its state is more of a "overflowing aa dump place" than anything else .

If you actually understood what I wrote in response, you would see that all your points were addressed.

Nope, but they sure got dodged again. At this point, you might be doing this intentionally.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

"again" is where this sentence falls apart. 

Where did you get that from? Where did I somehow hinted at thjnking you're "doing it for yourself"? What I'm saying is that your reasoning doesn't make sense and that...

...it doesn't solve anything about this. Again, not sure where you got your conclusion from, but what you're suggesting now is not what I said at all.

I'm responding to what you're saying, literally separating quotes so it's easier for you to understand what relates to what. If that still isn't enough, oh well. You can always ask questions while directly quoting what I'm saying that isn't clear for you (or what you think has "not to the point"). Meanwhile what you're consistently doing is dodge what you quote and then generalize it to the "word salad" with "responses not to the point". That's such a poor attempt at avoiding addressing what is being said. 🤷‍♂️ 

No, it's not and I already explained it more than once. You yourself mentioned the difference in "length, cost or difficulty" of the tasks, suggesting that all of them should have the same reward is actual nonsense.

Gold isn't WV specific currency/item nor is it one of the more valuable limited purchase items. I didn't "forget" about it -in fact since I keep writing about "buying out VW", it rather obviosly never was about unlimited option which at its state is more of a "overflowing aa dump place" than anything else .

Nope, but they sure got dodged again. At this point, you might be doing this intentionally.

This is perfect, again you wrote a 'Word Salad'. You wrote 7 responses of which all you did was deny and state that it's nonsense.

Now I know that you don't even know the definition of the word 'Subjective'. Don't you?

Obviously you won't admit it and immediately refer to a dictionary, but in your previous response when I responded: 

"All the individual objective rewards being the same is just nonsense. [ Well that's subjective, ain't it? ]"

Your response was:

"No, it's not and I already explained it more than once. You yourself mentioned the difference in "length, cost or difficulty" of the tasks, suggesting that all of them should have the same reward is actual nonsense."

Do you know what 'Subjectivity' is?

Are you claiming that your view is the view of the rest of the player base and is a 'Fact'?

Regardless of the "Length, Cost or Difficulty" excuse, your final response was that "It's actual nonsense", while also being 'Not Subjective', means that your statement is objectively factual.

See how nonsensical your response is? You seem to always state that I'm the one dodging.

Very interesting, I'm the one dodging right?

Well since you're the accuser, you will never agree to this, but I ask everyone else to read through our responses, as nonsensical as it may be and see if any 'Dodging' was made by me, or if every point was addressed as I claim it to be.

Interesting. You said "Player's don't need to complete all the tasks, so there's no problem for a solution to be made". 

In which I referred to the unlimited Gold Bags for AA dumping. Explaining that there is always a use for extra AA.

You responded with:  "Gold isn't WV specific currency/item nor is it one of the more valuable limited purchase items."

My friend, why are you even stating that Gold isn't a Wizard Vault specific Item? Do you just randomly throw out random facts to lengthen your responses to make yourself appear more knowledgeable? This is getting nonsensical at this point.

Your response was that: "nor is it one of the more valuable limited purchase items."

So according to you, 'Gold' isn't as valuable as the rest of the rewards, that in itself justifies that 'Player's don't need to complete all the tasks'.

You do realize how that sounds right? You are conflating your 'Subjective' views of the Wizard Vault rewards with an 'Objective' fact for the entire player base.

Finally you state at the end "At this point, you might be doing this intentionally." in regards to me 'Dodging'.

All you are doing is denying everything I suggested with the "It's Nonsense" approach.

You don't even know the definition of 'Subjectivity', while also conflating it with 'Objectivity', in an attempt to make it appear that your 'Subjective' views is 'Factual'.

Again you wrote another 'Word Salad', you can deny all you want, but I gave a perfect example when you stated: "Gold isn't WV specific currency/item".

You are artificially attempting to lengthen your responses to appear more knowledgeable than you actually are, how-ever when reading your responses it becomes apparent that more than half your responses is just that, a 'Word Salad'.

I am now certain that you aren't confused about what I said, just that you don't want to take back your initial comment about my solution for the OP being nonsense.

In which I responded that It's fine, since it's a 'Subjective' response. However since then you are trying very hard to 'factualize' your response and claim it isn't 'Subjective' but 'Facts'.

Which will never work and is just nonsensical in nature. You have the 'burden of proof', since you claim your response isn't 'Subjective'.

Good luck trying to prove something that appears 'nonsensical' to you, is in fact 'Objectively Factual' for every person. 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 1