Just gonna leave this new Captain vid here

totally agree with the video. warrior lack of ability to be offensive and defensive at the same time like other profession.

and  i doubt people in anet plays warrior, they dont know when we warrior players want. for example: revamp warrior's most iconic weapon: greatsword and remove the rooting of 100b

Edited by Ronnie Hu.1694

Whats hilarious is that after the passive traits got wrecked in Competitive modes Warrior builds became Tactics Discipline, then shouts got wrecked and Defense got reworked so its right back to Defense Discipline.

Then you look at Guardian and what you see is Radiance Virtues, difference being Radiance is a freakin damage line and amplifies both damage and critical hit chance.

Pretty accurate. Except rifle is not a meme weapon, but like all warrior weapons, it needs some work still. Also I play arms instead of defense and do just fine against players of that rank. Not saying traitlines other than defense don't need sustain options, just that you can make it work if you're playing ranged.

8 hours ago, KryTiKaL.3125 said:

Then you look at Guardian and what you see is Radiance Virtues, difference being Radiance is a freakin damage line and amplifies both damage and critical hit chance.

That's what you see at the moment, but it probably wouldn't take too large of a meta shift for Valor meditation builds to come back, or bunker guards running Honor for condi cleanse, or even power builds running Zeal. Guardian core traitlines have always been reasonably close to one another in power, even if there may be one that just edges out the others for the moment, and Indomitable Courage in Virtues is really hard to give up in competitive. Warrior core traitlines... suffice it to say they haven't.

Hmm... I have a different perspective to him in that I can be defensive and offensive with Rifle. During the Soul Beast heyday, the Rifle BladeSw was one of the builds that could actually make the good ones sweat. The bad ones just get wrecked. But you know, I wouldn't mind more healing on that build though hehehehehehe