Can Arenanet assign a specific location for the Bandit Chest Node in Home Instances

They are in different locations on the map that they came from XD I guess it's to mimic it or something.. but the truth is that it's just a little hassle for people going in their home instances. I wish I could choose the location of every instance node, afterall, it is my home isn't it?

Edited by leila.7962
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I have no problem with the shifting locations. I don't mind running around looking for them 😀 There are only maybe 5 ~ 6 different locations in total and they are all near the central area of your home. instant. Once you are familiar with those spots. one look at the mini map, instantly you know where they are 🙂

Edited by Sugar Min.5834
  • Like 1

The comparisons to how it works in SW don't really work.  Found vs Lost has already been covered.  Also, the multiple locations in SW each have a chest so to if we want to keep with that theme then at least half of the locations in the home instance should have a chest.  In the home instance I use (Charr) it is usually in a convenient location but sometimes in a pretty inconvenient location far away from everything else.  Maybe some home instances are better than other for this?  Apparently it hasn't been enough of an inconvenience for me to try out another home instance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DannyPA.8647 said:

The mini-map shows where it is, anyway, so it's easy to locate.

True but that's not at all the point.  I've never had any trouble finding the chest.  I do find it mildly annoying when I have to run to a distant corner of my home instance to just for the bandit chest.  It would be nice if it could be near the other stuff in my home instance.  My Christmas tree is also in a remote location away from everything else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1