Wizard Vault Objetives Page Bugged? [Merged]

For anyone trying to work around the issue, there are two white 'underscore' characters (see red arrows in screenshot):

1.png.8dd6782eaf7d8ae8fdce6ec3ae36c85a.png

If you start at the first white underscore and drag with the mouse down towards the second white underscore to select, you can select the menu text, which then becomes visible:

2.png.c885915f98afa4573ee1e76907a9e4ad.png

You can then click on the word 'daily', 'weekly' or 'special' to change tabs.

When you complete an objective, you can click on the white boxes to claim it.

When you have 4 objectives completed, you can click on the second (lower) white underscore to claim the daily.

If the text is too small to read, try enabling the windows magnifier.

Hopefully they'll roll back this change tomorrow morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, AuroraSweets.1236 said:

I know that I have been having issues with mine as well. I did find that there is a way to get at least the daily chest. When looking at the pink banner, bottom left there is a white bar (almost looks like a slider bar), and that's how I was able to collect my daily chest. I don't know if everyone sees the same thing, but hopefully this helps others?

Thank you for this, it worked!

Still broken for me..... figured they would have fixed this by now seeing as the wizard's vault is a "new feature"   Looks bad on Anet for letting bugs like this go through.     Do they not do quality checks anymore on stuff they push out anymore?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, neighto.7386 said:

Still broken for me..... figured they would have fixed this by now seeing as the wizard's vault is a "new feature"   Looks bad on Anet for letting bugs like this go through.     Do they not do quality checks anymore on stuff they push out anymore?

You're talking as though this has been a problem for months and months now. It started late yesterday, and it's only 8:22am there now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Logged in last night to see this. Given that there was no patch or changes between then and when I was logged on earlier that day, this is most likely something on their end causing the error.

While I figured out how to work around it quickly, the broken text and boxes are awful to look at.

• Thanks 1

There are a few other little things I'm noticing. When a "leave instance" pops up on PVE instancing, I can't click it. The attached screen shows what I see instead. I've also noticed that my unidentified armors are invisible. This has all started happening with the vault issues. Disclaimer: I'm not a tech person, so these are just observations.

https://imgur.com/a/Meins4j

• Sad 1