Support Chrono is the most broken kitten ive ever seen

3 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

What do you even play lmfao, you're having problems with almost everything and making "issue" posts

He says core staff ele, (in PvP?!) so definitely a massive troll.

I however distinctly remember his name as a DH blatantly ignoring our thief who had said he was going close at start of the game and going close slowly and silently behind the thief, therefore leaving only 3 for mid fight until the thief could rotate.

He then proceeded to push far and die right as bell was about to go up which made us lose the first bell.

He was lucky the rest of the team fought alright and the enemy team eventually gave up.

Ah and yes, he later that evening came here to the forums to complain about thief being OP when in reality he was fighting a 1v2 the entire game on far and was just +1'd by the thief, again and again.

So, massive troll with a hard case of learn to play.

Edited by Marckan.9526
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Marckan.9526 said:

I however distinctly remember his name as a DH blatantly ignoring our thief saying he was going close at start of the game and therefore leaving only 3 for mid fight until the thief could rotate.

He then proceeded to push far right as bell was about to go up which made us lose the first bell.

He was lucky the rest of the team fought alright and the enemy team eventually gave up.

Ah and yes, he later that evening came here to the forums to complain about thief being OP when in reality he was fighting a 1v2 the entire game and was just +1'd by the thief, again and again.

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 I see, do you know if he is in Eu server? Because I am still wondering if it was me on vindi who faced him and that he made a thread about or someone from USA

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 I see, do you know if he is in Eu server? Because I am still wondering if it was me on vindi who faced him and that he made a thread about or someone from USA

Yeah EU is where I am at so it would appear possible.

Edit: The only way to know for sure is to get a screenshot because he will never admit to any of this, haha...

Edited by Marckan.9526

34 minutes ago, Marckan.9526 said:

I however distinctly remember his name as a DH blatantly ignoring our thief saying he was going close at start of the game and therefore leaving only 3 for mid fight until the thief could rotate.

He then proceeded to push far right as bell was about to go up which made us lose the first bell.

Ah and yes, he later that evening came here to the forums to complain about thief being OP when in reality he was fighting a 1v2 the entire game and was just +1'd by the thief, again and again.

lol i never play dh

• Confused 2

41 minutes ago, Marckan.9526 said:

Yeah EU is where I am at so it would appear possible.

Edit: The only way to know for sure is to get a screenshot because he will never admit to any of this, haha...

Well back then his post after that specific time was too coincidential. Because you can count hammer vindis on 1 hand and then that perfect timing of the post 😅

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, arazoth.7290 said:

Well back then his post after that specific time was too coincidential. Because you can count hammer vindis on 1 hand and then that perfect timing of the post 😅

Yeah and his thief rage thread was just an hour or so after he got +1'd into a 1v2 over and over again on far, as you say a bit too perfect timing ^^

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

lol i never play dh

10 minutes ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

LOL you guys are clueless

Your post history says that you do in fact, play DH.

10 minutes ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

Without trapper runes DH cant compete with rev, holo, thief, mirage as a roamer, so they are just an ok teamfighter/duelist. The problem is that the class isnt really meant to be a roamer, trapper runes just let it fill that role. If anything I would like to see guardian have a strong side noder build, but its hard to say what could get buffed without making guard overpowered in its current roles.

Source

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Marckan.9526 said:

Your post history says that you do in fact, play DH.

Source

LOLOLOLOLOL you are really creeping around my profile digging up stuff about trapper runes from like 3 years ago. Also i know reading is hard but nothing about that post claims I play DH. You cant make this kitten up 🤡.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Terrorhuz.4695 said:

Troll thread aside, support mesmer might be slightly overtuned tbh...

To be fair supp chrono feels strong in AT and i'm certain it will replace supp Guard core/fb, but let's take a moment to express how much I hate DE's.

I hate DE.

Thank you all for your moment.

• Like 2

feel like chaos aura share is one of the main features that tip supp chrono into the broken spectrum... having a tf setup with lets say a dh, a chrono and a reaper is incredibly hard to push bec even if you manage to get some pressure out youll get passively counter pressured while buffing the enemy. fun gameplay id say

1 hour ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

To be fair supp chrono feels strong in AT and i'm certain it will replace supp Guard core/fb, but let's take a moment to express how much I hate DE's.

I hate DE.

Thank you all for your moment.

Atleast some variety 

• Confused 1

I have not seen any in ranked and I have not played it yet so I am not sure how strong it is. I think I saw Frae play it on Boyce’s stream. 

When condi chrono was meta (with czerker) it was used in mAt for the tankyness it provided to hold nodes and even replace a support in teamfights but was not that popular in ranked. I would not be surprised to see that it has some solid utilities but I need to see how it plays out.

Edited by aymnad.9023