How are you finding the fixed Rush (GS 5)

Hotride.2187

So I dont play all that much anymore, just a pvp unranked game on some days of the week. But even with so little playing time, Rush would find a way to not connect often enough.

With the recent alleged fix, that has not happened anymore? Or am I just not playing enough? E.g. I dont remember using Rush on a magebane tether pulled target (that used to never connect)... I've been conditioned to not use some skills in some situations cause they never hit, so I cant really tell if Rush works now or not. Is it fixed finally?

8 hours ago, cryorion.9532 said:

It definitely tracks targets a lot better. Now they need to give some love to Hundred Blades to restore greatsword's former glory. 🙂

Yeah make that thing mobile, I swear when I see a new player use 100b in place and he’s expecting things to happen and nothing happens I feel so bad.

7 hours ago, Verdict is Vengence.6912 said:

I would like to know why Hundred Blades can't be mobile. It would just be the same as Scrapper's Shredder Gyro but less effective. What could be the reason not to change it? Resources? Time? Maybe not enough of us are asking for it?

Cause you know someone will equip Menzies Agony skin and then process to chase ppl with hundred blades yelling "FEAR MAH D------ !" waving that thing left and right..

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Verdict is Vengence.6912 said:

I would like to know why Hundred Blades can't be mobile. It would just be the same as Scrapper's Shredder Gyro but less effective. What could be the reason not to change it? Resources? Time? Maybe not enough of us are asking for it?

Honestly I think it is, at this point, boiling down to lack of understanding of how classes feel to play being important just as much as numbers balance is. They could give Hundred Blades a 4.0 coefficient in competitive modes, it would still hit two times or none at all...because its rooted in place and slow.

On 4/13/2024 at 12:12 AM, gmmg.9210 said:

Yeah make that thing mobile, I swear when I see a new player use 100b in place and he’s expecting things to happen and nothing happens I feel so bad.

To be fair, I am not fan of 100b being mobile because in my opinion it won't be as good as people think and animation would have to be changed which I doubt anet would be willing to do. I'm in team of shorter cast time and maybe even less hits (but damage remains same), so it is more bursty. Something something 1 sec cast time, 3 or 5 hits and make it one-shot glassy builds and I am totally not biased here. In any case, it would be nice if it was more bursty and faster so it is more realistic to land on anything besides downed players and immovable structures.

1 hour ago, cryorion.9532 said:

To be fair, I am not fan of 100b being mobile because in my opinion it won't be as good as people think and animation would have to be changed which I doubt anet would be willing to do. I'm in team of shorter cast time and maybe even less hits (but damage remains same), so it is more bursty. Something something 1 sec cast time, 3 or 5 hits and make it one-shot glassy builds and I am totally not biased here. In any case, it would be nice if it was more bursty and faster so it is more realistic to land on anything besides downed players and immovable structures.

Yeah faster cast time would help also, or longer range by a small amount.

10 hours ago, cryorion.9532 said:

9 hours ago, gmmg.9210 said:

Yeah faster cast time would help also, or longer range by a small amount.

^These.

Mobile 100B in the end won't be as good as people think. Now, a 2s cast time, cleaving 5 instead of 3 targets, and having a range of 240 like a lot of other GS skills on other classes? That would be golden.

• Thanks 1

I just want to move around slicing people to be honest 😆 . I always put fun over substance for this game. We've been slaves to the numbers and it shows. Let's choose the other road to travel, the road of fun.

And before anyone says to simply use 1 on GS if I want to slice around, it's too slow and laborious, though it does hit hard if you're power based.