10 vs 10 mount battle arena

New arena mode 10 vs 10 mounts versus mounts.

Those who don't have mounts, can borrow 1 at locations.

Adding some more mount abilties, with different objectives, because every mount has its useage and is of worth.

Pve mastery traitlines are not active to not give unfair advantages.

• Like 1
  • Confused 10
  • Sad 1

I don't see it happening, because most mounts aren't made for combat and making them combat ready would be a huge ask.

That being said: Raptor Jousting. We already have the ability to run raptors in a line (EoD Taxi system). After that, Rock/Paper/Scissors. You use 7/8/9 as your target to hit, and 1/2/3 to aim your lance. If you hit their target, you knock them off and get a point! First to five points wins!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ShadowKatt.6740 said:

I don't see it happening, because most mounts aren't made for combat and making them combat ready would be a huge ask.

That being said: Raptor Jousting. We already have the ability to run raptors in a line (EoD Taxi system). After that, Rock/Paper/Scissors. You use 7/8/9 as your target to hit, and 1/2/3 to aim your lance. If you hit their target, you knock them off and get a point! First to five points wins!

That's why some different objectives/roles for each mount. To not create a certain meta that this one is best used, different strategies to win.

It would be indeed something for them to think about to give all of them some abilties that work like that.

These abilties don't need to all crossover to pve tbf, it's just for that instance. And ppl nlt having can temporarily borrow each mount.

Like I said it's something huge, I don't think they will do it, but it just popped in my head as idea 🤷. Who knows, maybe this brings up some inspiration for something better in the future then this idea

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

I'd love some race like chocobo race from ffxiv but without the chocobo breeding feature.. everyone's mount could have same stats

For players who aren't aware of chocobo race, we get powerups and debilitating hindering effects on the track which we use to get ahead or drag others down

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/16/2024 at 10:31 AM, arazoth.7290 said:

New arena mode 10 vs 10 mounts versus mounts.

Those who don't have mounts, can borrow 1 at locations.

Adding some more mount abilties, with different objectives, because every mount has its useage and is of worth.

Pve mastery traitlines are not active to not give unfair advantages.

Yessss, first like !!! I knew it would be a succes 😎

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Depends what they would do with it, but for now it sounds like something that would share the fate of activities.

At that point, they would better make a new wvw or pvp map/mode.

Edited by Sobx.1758
typo
  • Confused 1