how come nobody is talking about rev

In a world where support chronomancers keep alive everything, from players to NPCs including turrets, the occasional condi reaper keeps them in check. If chrono gets adjusted we'll have to get there.

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695

1 hour ago, Zekent.3652 said:

Rev, Ranger, Thief and staff spellbreaker, etc. but forums are only focusing on staff spellbreaker for some reason.

cuz it's more monkey ish, you can spam your kitten and get a lot more results compared to any other class, so a g1 player will hold much longer against a g3 player as spb than any other class, he'll 1v3 another g1 players and so on

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Pttf.2467 said:

cuz it's more monkey ish, you can spam your kitten and get a lot more results compared to any other class, so a g1 player will hold much longer against a g3 player as spb than any other class, he'll 1v3 another g1 players and so on

Right, warr easy, warr spam, no other class is easy or a spammer, i get it

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

I did like a month ago and everyone laughed at me 😢🙁😟

I recall being bewildered that "hammer" and "rev" were being used in the same sentence 

1 hour ago, Zekent.3652 said:

Rev, Ranger, Thief and staff spellbreaker, etc. but forums are only focusing on staff spellbreaker for some reason.

21 minutes ago, Zekent.3652 said:

Right, warr easy, warr spam, no other class is easy or a spammer, i get it

Hard to cry about a class without getting heckled if you don't know what's killing you. Warrior makes it painfully clear what is killing you, so it is also easy to cry about. 

@Sahne.6950 Yo, Sahne, they did the thing again~ Proxy nerfed power berserker because spellbreaker blockchains, yadda yadda.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

I did like a month ago and everyone laughed at me 😢🙁😟

Its cause the vindi builds are a closely guarded craft secret! Their trade is passed down only by the hottest dudes from generation to generation. Its an exclusive club of soakin wet drip that anyone who uses the forums will never achieve. Sorry bud.

Edited by Endorphin.9147

Tip: get some good firebrand condi support, chrono support, condi vindi support, tempest support. 1 of these supports + condi reaper, reaper works against many not that specific you know.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmwAk6VlZSJsTiilSTMUqipShsSagl0zWUH-D6YfGZKFqWFYzfBAA Condi vindi support

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwAYpzlJw+YdMPWJWUX+NVA-DaoOjIVBZKFc8vBAA condi reaper

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PWwAYl7lZwsYXsEmJm0W6vfA-D6YfGZKFqWFYzDBAA condi firebrand support

21 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I recall being bewildered that "hammer" and "rev" were being used in the same sentence 

Hard to cry about a class without getting heckled if you don't know what's killing you. Warrior makes it painfully clear what is killing you, so it is also easy to cry about.

Yeah, this one actually makes sense.

And yeah, hammer rev is pretty strong right now.

4 hours ago, Pttf.2467 said:

8k farting, teleports, dodges going around corners, 1200 range

Cause Cjay's duo of staff warriors is farming ranked with warriors not revs 🙂.  Basically its not that they're not ridiculous, its that there are other things that are more egregiously so.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

38 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Yo, Sahne, they did the thing again~ Proxy nerfed power berserker because spellbreaker blockchains, yadda yadda.

just woke up from a coma  

what exactly happened?

Edited by Sahne.6950

5 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

just woke up from a coma  

what exactly happened?

Instead of "Warrior staff is nerfed when you take spellbreaker" they did 

"Warrior staff now does half healing on everything except burst Tier 3, Burst does less damage, Block CD is up 5 seconds"

Then nerfed berserker specifically for good measure.

It's hilarious, go look.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Instead of "Warrior staff is nerfed when you take spellbreaker" they did 

"Warrior staff now does half healing on everything except burst Tier 3, Burst does less damage, Block CD is up 5 seconds"

Then nerfed berserker specifically for good measure.

It's hilarious, go look.

my theory that they doesn't prenerf things stands strong, they could have nerfed vindi hammer and chrono rifle if it's as broken as ppl saying. But no, warrior only, cuz it's the only of those classes that already won mat.

58 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

The real problem has always been vindi, hammer is bad on herald and renegade. The only "broken" thing about hammer specifically is how the proj defence hits for like 6k.

• Confused 1