Literally insane to nerf warrior..but leaving vindicator

Literally out of this world balance....this is mindblowing....out of all build they go and nerf warrior which at best was annoying to kill...but leave vindicator, the sustain to dmg ratio is just out of whack . But I wonder is there even any point in asking for the correct balance?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

Nah warr needed the nerfs (well at least staff needed). Vindicator is just broken cause of Hammer + class mechanic  making it basicly imune to every non pulsing skills.

I think they should have also nerfed this hammer vindicator build and Mace Mace of ranger ^^. Now it will basicly that warr will get sweaped with one of these 2 Builds in the Meta xd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

5 hours ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Literally out of this world balance....this is mindblowing....out of all build they go and nerf warrior which at best was annoying to kill...but leave vindicator, the sustain to dmg ratio is just out of whack . But I wonder is there even any point in asking for the correct balance?

Cause less then competent people complained about a bunker build that couldn't kill them for 30 pages on the forum now they get to play vs bunker builds that can kill them in 5 seconds.

That is what you get for pilling on over one thing, not that it didn't need some nerfs for 1v1 but it still needs allot of buffs to be good support.
Also this is recurring thing when Warrior is THE sidenoder and then gets nerfed the cheese without counter comes out of the woodwork every time.
That is what people get when one trickking one profession and start complaining about other professions cause they haven't touched them, gratz you got your counter nerfed now you have 5 other professions countering you.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

Most of you all aren't on the lvl to make it a threat. It's not like spam this off cd and effective in both sustain/damage. The ones I see using it, I don't feel the threat even, they die easy...

On the other hand there are builds that are lot easier/effective the same time.

I want you all tl try it and play vs good players, you will see how fast you die

l2p issues so hard here because all haven't seen hammer revenants using and so you don't know how to counter play/build against it.

Also arheundel, I killed you with hammer 6 months ago when the weapon was still in crap standards by many to use...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

@arazoth.7290 nah that build is stupid and you just know it xD! You simply can not killing it with power builds that forced to hit their hard dmging skills cause it is in dodge mode so many times. But if you missed one dodge yourself you get an 5-10k hit straigth in your face ^^. All im saying is nerf its dodges dmg or something then im just straigth fine with it ^^. Im only want to be somehow able to counter play it xd

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

56 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@arazoth.7290 nah that build is stupid and you just know it xD! You simply can not killing it with power builds that forced to hit their hard dmging skills cause it is in dodge mode so many times. But if you missed one dodge yourself you get an 5-10k hit straigth in your face ^^. All im saying is nerf its dodges dmg or something then im just straigth fine with it ^^. Im only want to be somehow able to counter play it xd

You can, there is still some spb build with staff that outsustains, cc's and still high amount of damage if you're concerned about it. Aight now try build that 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

45 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@arazoth.7290 idk man..... i feel like playing against vindi is just a poker....... 50% chance that you actually hit Something or not even if you try to time it right xD 

Idk but if I go on my reaper and cast that long shroud skill 5 cc at right timings vs them, I don't it see it as impossible

• Confused 1

The ammount of evade and Blockframes of Vindi can be quite excessive at times.

When you manage to hit Shroud 5.... they were sleeping.     They can literally dodge twice, while you are still winding up that skill.