[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

Can we have black lion statuettes added to the wizard's vault please?

There are many items only available through them, and they are very hard to come by.

For instance: Finishers, skins, and other useful items.

Many thanks.

Edit:

Can we also have Ascended Salvage tool, and Ascended salvage kits?

Edit 2:

Guild Mission: Bounty X3 targets, timer and reward should be increased.

One target has a 10 minute timer and rewards 300 favor; so three targets should have the bare minimum of 30 minutes on the clock and 900 favor reward as opposed to its 15 minutes and 400 favor.

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Can we have black lion statuettes added to the wizard's vault please?

There are many items only available through them, and they are very hard to come by.

I suspect the main point of the Black Lion Statuettes is getting them by opening Black Lion Chests. They are essentially the incremental consolation prize.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, kitemay.1327 said:

mind selling the dlcs for gems? amazon decided to no longer allow us to get digital items like  DLCs while using amazon gift cards... the only way i can buy them where i live is now not possible. and even physical gem cards cost me roughly 50$ cause amazon charges about 33$ for a 25$ card +customs fees >.>

Are you not able to buy directly from Anet? Either from the "buy gems" area of the Black Lion Trading Co.... or from their site (https://buy.guildwars2.com/) ?

If not, what region are you in? Users may have options for you

Just now, kitemay.1327 said:

sadly this is the only way i have

How please explain what country you are in only allow to buy gemcodes?

Gems you can farm in game so get it without you spending cash at all.

And that is what Anet want to limit since they want everyone to spend out of game currency on expansions.

1 hour ago, hyper.3902 said:

Please give us a "auto run" keybind; not an auto run keybind that will enable/disable auto run when pressed, but a keybind that only enables auto run when pressed. Having an enable/disable auto run keybind should be a totally different keybind

Out of curiosity...why? How would it be used differently from a toggle other than not being able to turn off the autorun?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Tanek.5983 said:

Out of curiosity...why? How would it be used differently from a toggle other than not being able to turn off the autorun?

They way I read it, is that the request is for an option that allows players to hold a key to auto run, instead of just hitting a key.

Some people simply prefer holding keys for that over hitting keys.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, Tanek.5983 said:

Because one could always count on hitting a key & auto running. Having it set to be on/off means that often if you're not sure if you're auto running, and you end up pressing auto run again and accidentally turning it off. I do this all the time & it really hinders me

• Confused 3

21 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

They way I read it, is that the request is for an option that allows players to hold a key to auto run, instead of just hitting a key.

Some people simply prefer holding keys for that over hitting keys.

No it's not to hold a key, it's just to know that by pressing a key I'll be auto running. When you're mixing auto run with moving forward manually with lmb+rmb or W, you end up pressing it off often on accident

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Make it more noticable please when the PVP que pops up. Often while one is waiting for SPVP, they are alt tabbed & have GW2 in the background with another window on top of it. Unless I make sure my top window is 1/4th the size of my screen, I often miss the que, because the only noticable difference (besides the horn) is the GW2 screen getting barely darker.

Make it possible please to hide the "Map Options" window after one accepts a pvp que, just like the accept/dismiss pvp que window; this way I can keep questing for a bit longer while waiting to spawn into PVP.

• Confused 2

Good Evening,

May I suggest taking a look into time-gated achievements? Specifically, Aurora, this legendary trinket was released 6 years ago and it still requires at minimum, 16 days to complete. Could this be re-evaluated as I see no purpose in continuing to time-gate content that is approaching a decade in age?

Thank you for your time. 🙂 

• Confused 2

50 minutes ago, Absurddd.5780 said:

Good Evening,

May I suggest taking a look into time-gated achievements? Specifically, Aurora, this legendary trinket was released 6 years ago and it still requires at minimum, 16 days to complete. Could this be re-evaluated as I see no purpose in continuing to time-gate content that is approaching a decade in age?

Thank you for your time. 🙂 

Why not it keep you playing for 16 days atleast.

• Like 2

I've been trying out Heal Specter and one thing that bothers me is the "target nearest ally" keeps targetting pets and mesmer clones. This isn't that much of a problem in instanced content where you can set personal target and always lock on to that, but in open world it becomes challenging.

It should work by first of all only targetting player characters, but preferably always prioritize people in the same sub-group.

Edited by Jmvars.4501
accidentally pressed submit too early