Penguin Minipet?

20 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Do we have minis that aren't miniatures of NPCs in-game?  I really don't know, so am asking.  I don't think I've seen any penguins; I could be wrong.

We do have the mini hippo calf which doesn't have an existing NPC that I can think of.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Do we have minis that aren't miniatures of NPCs in-game?  I really don't know, so am asking.  I don't think I've seen any penguins; I could be wrong.

Is there a Rottweiler in the game other than the mini one (maybe spawned during april fools?) ? Mini duckling?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1

There's quite a few minis which aren't based on things in the game, like the various dogs (and possibly cats) from the festivals. There's minis of several different dog breeds but as far as I know all the full size dogs (except the ones in LA for April Fools) are Krytan Drakehounds or Basenji. There's also a panda, the hippo already mentioned, the Spooky Moa, Mini Angry Gift and several more.

That doesn't mean they'll make any mini that's requested, even some based on things which are in the game and which players have asked for didn't get made. But it does mean someone at Anet could make a mini penguin without needing to wait until they're in the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I literally made a guild called Bring Penguins to Tyria! It's been pretty much dead since the game launched, but it's definitely an idea I was passionate about! I would love to see penguins.

Edited by Squee.7829
  • Like 3