Minion Customization. Let us pick our tibias and ribs.

Necromancer needs Minion Customization.

We need a small menu, like the one Ranger gets for the pets, that allow us to name our minions and also customize them.
Rangers have a wide range of diferent pets. But we always form up the same amalgamations of bones, and flesh, and shadows.

Let us pick from diferent types of organs, bones and flesh/shadows to make our own minions. 

• Haha 1

ah ok ... but first off we need a minion rework cause atm it's good for leveling and only the golem see some usage for cc , and maybe the shadow fiend for life force generation , but anything else is very gimmick , far far beyond the gw 1 minion master with his 9 demon archer and the golem hitting like a truck.

I would rather see death magic used to be fully oriented on minion like spamming a flesh skully every x secondes while in battle who has a life duration and some trait that make you choose between spamming more types of minions (like range ones or maybe support ones or a single one like a death reaper or a bifi version of the golem with a short duration)

• Like 4

On 5/3/2024 at 10:40 AM, zeyeti.8347 said:

ah ok ... but first off we need a minion rework cause atm it's good for leveling and only the golem see some usage for cc , and maybe the shadow fiend for life force generation , but anything else is very gimmick , far far beyond the gw 1 minion master with his 9 demon archer and the golem hitting like a truck.

I would rather see death magic used to be fully oriented on minion like spamming a flesh skully every x secondes while in battle who has a life duration and some trait that make you choose between spamming more types of minions (like range ones or maybe support ones or a single one like a death reaper or a bifi version of the golem with a short duration)

I doubt we'd be so lucky.

The necromancer's community was already asking for that 12 years ago at game release. Through all those years, the only things we got out of the countless things we asked for minions is a somewhat better pathing, the underwater golem (which look alright) and a bit of work on the shadow's active skill Haunt. Yes, somehow the devs have managed to look away from minions poor visual appeal and the kitten state of their active skills for 12 years. (The most impressive skill is taste of death which hasn't been touched in any way by the devs since 2012, they must think the skill is perfect as it is. Rigor mortis merely got skill fact clarification, which is impressive for a skill that seldom hit it's foes despite it's a very long CD and long cast time)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

If I was a developer I would rather necro some necromancers with minions skins out of the TP.

- Zhaitan zombies

- Undead fallen soldiers.

- Ascalon ghosts

- Krytan undeads where  golem could the the undead Kirin horse knight.

- Undead dragons being the giant bone chicken dragon the golem.

So much milk... I meant necroing to be done...

🙂

Edited by Aeolus.3615