new patch pet wishlist / prediction

BadSanta.6527

Time for a prediction. My guess in on an unused EoD mob, since the other new pets are from HoT (chak) and PoF (land shark). After looking at Kryptis activity we know, my guess would be a Kirin, possibly kryptis afflicted like Skyscale.
They also use Gazelle base and have well defined skills that can be applied to pet F2.
And so, they are perfectly suitable as a new pet, both mechanicaly and lore wise.

Terrorling. Or an alt module of a pummel spider like how they did with the chak striker. Or it could be something out of left field. I was wondering where this thread was. We will evidently be getting a new pet with the final story release of SoTO. Wasn't expecting that! It'd be great if we could expect a new pet every expansion update.

13 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

As is oft stated in new pet threads, I would really prefer Anet to fix the existing ones first.

unfortunately, new pets are a staple in ANET arsenal when it comes to an expansion.

Regardless, We could probably see a couple of the EOD assets be unused such as.

Shiba

Sun bear

Kirin

Miscellaneous pets

reef walker (or the floating jelly fish w/e theyre called)

Green and Gold Moa

Nayos Spider/terrorling (PLEASE GIVE US FEAR VENOM)

Crab/Hermit/lobster

Theres a ton of pets we could get tbh.

And yeah I think they should buff the older pets, even so far to say that dps pets should get the same treatment that Phoenix got and got an hp boost.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365 said:

Id like a pet that can give the ranger 1 or 2 stacks of unblockable. That would make playing axe builds a little bit more fun and not being forced to take signet

1-2 stacks sounds awful.