Final boss in Spire of Redemption during new meta is not killable

Hey,

my recent attempt at the new meta failed because the final boss in the Spire of Redemption became invulnerable at 66% and also had no breakbar to change that. We either did not get the mechanic or it is a bug.

Anyone else who had this problem?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

i've done it twice today, that prolly was a bug, idk haven't seen that, but there needs er well.. i'd like to see a shorter run back when everyone gets murdered. 😄

the personal waypoint isn't enough. or at least a portal from the west meta waypoint to the mid point fight on either side on both sides 😄 or just directly back, something similar to amnytas portals would be nice. doesn't have to be a full short cut, just a shorter run.

Edited by Kelly.7019

Bump this.

Just had a meta where the same happened. Boss: Karax the Harvester. He got stuck at 67% hp, taking no damage and causing the entire meta event to fail due to the timer running out.

Please Hotfix this as it wastes the entire effort of clearing 2 metas and attempting the 3rd, which is highly frustrating.

• Like 1

@Rubi Bayer.8493

Hey rubi, if you have the time can you please check this topic and let us know if the team is aware of this bug? I know you have a hotfix coming for some other stuff, but worried this may be overlooked. It fully blocks the new meta from finishing shortly before the last boss when this bug occurs. (Invulnerable Karax the Harvester)

• ArenaNet Staff

Noooooo 😭

Yesterday's hotfix corrected the issue causing this, but then another one popped up. People are already looking into it this morning and we'll get this ironed out for good ASAP. 

• Like 1