"Master of Masteries: Secrets of the Obscure" achievement stuck on 2/11

So, the "Master of Masteries: Secrets of the Obscure" achievement (complete 11 mastery achievements in Secrets of the Obscure) does not progress further than 2/11 for me, despite the fact that I have finished every mastery achievement.

From "Skywatch Archipelago" to the latest "Midnight King mastery"; all with green check marks, yet only 2/11 are counted.

• Like 7

Exactly the same 2/11 but all is complete along with other achieved stuff like map complete and missing brood being complete but missing recognition. OK so we know the focus is on GW3, given the announcement, but are we that deep into maintenance mode already!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Yup, same here. It registers 2/11, but has everything ticked off, so I don't think it correctly noted that the previous stuff was all done.

They acknowledged Skyfarer was broken in another thread and would be fixed with the June 4 update ... here's hoping this one too?

• Thanks 1

Same + "skyfarer" blocked for nayos with map at 100% exploration , it's not like we have not the habit to be confronted to bugs each patch , but new achievements always have bugs , as an achiev. hunter it really start to kitten off , plan to play 1 month after each content release as it is really getting on my nerves trying to do an achiev. and not knowing i can't get it because of a bug or not, wasting time for nothing...

Also "envious reprieve" still blocked too , it has been 3 months ... and i just killed nereidim a couple of minutes ago , didn't get any completion ...

• Like 1

Lol. And there I regularly check on the Horn of Maguuma Section for the missing stuff - Skyfarer and the weapons achievements of chars I have not played a lot ... but I somehow missed that one. Cause it is at the top left fixed not moving by progress. 😄

Yeah stuck at 2/11. Makes sense to assume that the counter only tracks steps that got completed after the achievement got released. (New players should be able to fully do it.) I can see a (hopefully next week - should not take that long for a minor fix) "next time players visit the map it gets updated" thing in the patch notes.

I am somehow at 6/11, consider me lucky! Same issue though, all checkmarks are green, but only 6 did count for the meta.

My theory was that you need to do *every* achievement in each respective category, i.e. all 22 Skywatch achievements instead of ~14 needed for the Mastery achievement. Anyways, waiting for the fix or more communication on this issue.