Serious Question

1 hour ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

What is the point of ranked/at* when I can just hack and wintrade and then play alt accounts if I eventually get banned?

Ftfy

The answer is "to sell titles/gizmos to people willing to overpay for them" / "self fulfillment through being a minor inconvenience to an impressive amount of people"

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

What is the point in trying to get better at the game when I can just hack and wintrade and then play alt accounts if I eventually get banned?

Depends, do you actually enjoy playing the game or do you just want a higher ranking? 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

What is the point

"Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult."

18 hours ago, arazoth.7290 said:

In dutch "mat" is translated as "rug, carpet".

It's broadly the same in English, just meaning some sort of a floor covering, though usually preceded by a material qualifier, like a straw mat, rubber mat, plastic mat, etc. Or even a Doormat.

It's also short for Matthew.

34 minutes ago, Remus Darkblight.1673 said:

It's broadly the same in English, just meaning some sort of a floor covering, though usually preceded by a material qualifier, like a straw mat, rubber mat, plastic mat, etc. Or even a Doormat.

It's also short for Matthew.

Ohh yea forgot 😶‍🌫️

On 6/18/2024 at 6:01 PM, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

What is the point in trying to get better at the game when I can just hack and wintrade and then play alt accounts if I eventually get banned?

it's a game. The point was never to win, the point is to enjoy the challenge and have fun with your friends 🙂

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695

On 6/18/2024 at 6:01 PM, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

So the only goal you want and desire is that some byte in some database says that some account for what you own a password has some high rank?

My point to get better is because I enjoy the process to get to that goal. I already did daily PVP in games like dark souls that had no rankings, just for the PVP itself.