I'm glad they finally added a Speedboat skin...

On 6/19/2024 at 10:34 AM, Randulf.7614 said:

It’s funny you should say that, because t shirt cargo shorts is exactly what I dressed my toon in..

Yeah was gonna say, what else does one wear on a boat anyway? You already got the boat, who gives a kitten about your clothes? 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

15 hours ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

what else does one wear on a boat anyway?

Why do you have to wear anything? 

15 hours ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

You already got the boat, who gives a kitten about your clothes? 

Exactly.  😎

• Haha 5
  • Confused 2

On 6/20/2024 at 8:23 PM, Zera.9435 said:

As others have said, it would have been better if it had signs of jade or asuran tech. Instead we got something that looks like it came from real life. What's next, a McDonald's chair?

Iron Legion tech would also be acceptable. 😁 The only reason I haven't bought the Dreadnought is the smokestack in the middle. If it was shorter and in the back, I'd buy it.

And don't give them ideas, the golden arches throne probably exists somewhere IRL anyway.

@Teknomancer.4895

That one would actually work better if it was a Skimmer skin. (with a bit of tweaks to the original design ofcourse; instead of a car make it a hovercraft hybrid + saves on actual animation/rigging aswell)

Skimmer unlocks the ability to dive underwater so.... a skiff cant do that.

But thats not gonna happen; cause Anet has crazy ideas, but their not THAT crazy. o7

Edited by Noidea Incognito.9607

On 6/20/2024 at 8:28 PM, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

Yeah was gonna say, what else does one wear on a boat anyway? You already got the boat, who gives a kitten about your clothes? 

I was giving a tongue-in-cheek example to lore-breaking skins not being a new thing -  I didn't realise how low the reading comprehension would be in this thread; that's on me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1