Willbender Need BUFF in Pvp

Fought a Vindi, War, Supp Chrono, DE, Necro, comp... couldn't damage any of them. I took off my cloths and wore speedos, same issue.

I can't climb out of Bronze. I change religions twice. I don't know what to do anymore Anet. I'm at my wit's end!

Please buff Willybenders!

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

Fought a Vindi, War, Supp Chrono, DE, Necro, comp... couldn't damage any of them. I took off my cloths and wore speedos, same issue.

I can't climb out of Bronze. I change religions twice. I don't know what to do anymore Anet. I'm at my wit's end!

Please buff Willybenders!

Have you also tried to take your flip flops off?

• Like 2

the only change that is needed as a buff for guard is the nerf of "mace head crack". A 3 second cc that crits for 4k+ dmg with practically no cast time and can even be used twice if traited for it is stupid broken. Thief can cc for 7 seconds every 17 seconds without having to use any initiative or utility skills, that's the warriors dream... also why was fullcounter nerfed to kitten when skills like this are still allowed to deal that much dmg while offering such a monstrous cc. And to top it of the skill has even greater range than melee so the user can't accidentally miss it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Ferus.3165 said:

the only change that is needed as a buff for guard is the nerf of "mace head crack". A 3 second cc that crits for 4k+ dmg with practically no cast time and can even be used twice if traited for it is stupid broken. Thief can cc for 7 seconds every 17 seconds without having to use any initiative or utility skills, that's the warriors dream... also why was fullcounter nerfed to kitten when skills like this are still allowed to deal that much dmg while offering such a monstrous cc. And to top it of the skill has even greater range than melee so the user can't accidentally miss it.

I like the idea, but I still think Guardian specs need substantial buffs, since none are played in high level Monthly Automated Tournaments

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, GuriGashi.5617 said:

I like the idea, but I still think Guardian specs need substantial buffs, since none are played in high level Monthly Automated Tournaments

For the last few balance patches, they haven't touched Willbender. But WB (from what I've seen) has been getting buffs indirectly when ever a class is nerfed.Β 

When necro, mesmer, vindi, thief, ranger, war, and engi receives nerfs, that's our time to shine gents! Just need to wait for only 7 individual class nerfs! So by 2025 we might be meta for MAT!

Hold strong! πŸ’ͺ

Edited by Saiyan.1704
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Saiyan.1704 said:

For the last few balance patches, they haven't touched Willbender. But WB (from what I've seen) has been getting buffs indirectly when ever a class is nerfed.Β 

When necro, mesmer, vindi, thief, ranger, war, and engi receives nerfs, that's our time to shine gents! Just need to wait for only 7 individual class nerfs! So by 2025 we might be meta for MAT!

Hold strong! πŸ’ͺ

Engi????? Bro where do you see engis popping off? πŸ§πŸ”Ž

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Endo.1652 said:

Engi????? Bro where do you see engis popping off

Newton dark will clap ur cheeks on engi right now. Believe that. Engis are popping off right now. Its just low key. Sayian and I ran into a few engis this weekend. Its happening.Β 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

Newton dark will clap ur cheeks on engi right now. Believe that. Engis are popping off right now. Its just low key. Sayian and I ran into a few engis this weekend. Its happening.Β 

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha 2