I AM at virtual server with bots at Wvw......???????????

I think I'm in vabbi EU-Kormir  right know( or i hope so. what i mean???). others around me at wvw move like bots and they are bots. when I go to https://wvwintel.com, it shows that my server is green... but in the game, my server is blue (the castles). what's really going on? I'm on a virtual server with bots? when I also roam, bots appear that when I cc instant (no time casting) to them, but at the same moment they understand and evade. yesterday (I also uploaded a video here         youtube.com/watch?v=3AxDiySXz2M      ), where after I kill the  bot, install comes back with full life. I searched if there is such a cheat but I couldn't find it anythink... what does all these mean???

Tomorrow i will upload a video with a commader with much many bots behind him who follow him and moving like bots for real.

Keep tune......

Also i will stream this

Thnx

here is the proof for that       youtube.com/watch?v=TBapg-tQ1jg

https://wvwintel.com   its completly at different side

whats going on ?

Edited by kaltseto.9564
edit video
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 9

45 minutes ago, kaltseto.9564 said:

where after I kill the  bot, install comes back with full life. I searched if there is such a cheat but I couldn't find it anythink... what does all these mean???

not a cheat at all.
the ogre chieftain can ressurect with his banner. used to be he could even res fully down people, not sure if that is still possible.

36 minutes ago, kaltseto.9564 said:

I think I'm in vabbi EU-Kormir  right know( or i hope so. what i mean???). others around me at wvw move like bots and they are bots. when I go to https://wvwintel.com, it shows that my server is green... but in the game, my server is blue (the castles). what's really going on? I'm on a virtual server with bots? when I also roam, bots appear that when I cc instant (no time casting) to them, but at the same moment they understand and evade. yesterday (I also uploaded a video here         youtube.com/watch?v=3AxDiySXz2M      ), where after I kill the  bot, install comes back with full life. I searched if there is such a cheat but I couldn't find it anythink... what does all these mean???

Tomorrow i will upload a video with a commader with much many bots behind him who follow him and moving like bots for real.

Keep tune......

Also i will stream this

Thnx

First pass, they revived off on the ogre that was their own color/team based on the video. Now I wouldn't say this is if I didn't run into a similar situation this week. Had a tower that my 'team' was taking. We killed the supervisor, then one of our players bent over and revived the lord as we watched. We ended up having to kill it three times as my teammate just keep reviving it each time it was killed. I asked them to stop it and they did and we capped it.

Have you noted that you can still see old server names in various interfaces? I think there are still some missing code in some of the routines where even though you can see the new server names there are links to the old references that are triggering bugs like these in certain mechanics. Your video looks like another. I think the general game UI showed that the ogre were the same side as the player that was trying to defend but the revive mechanic ID'd the player as a different team than the ogre and they passed the revive mechanic as you killed one of the ogre via the AoE you were doing on the player and NPCs.

If I hadn't seen it happen three times this week in one scenario I then I would say it was something else. 

17 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

First pass, they revived off on the ogre that was their own color/team based on the video. Now I wouldn't say this is if I didn't run into a similar situation this week. Had a tower that my 'team' was taking. We killed the supervisor, then one of our players bent over and revived the lord as we watched. We ended up having to kill it three times as my teammate just keep reviving it each time it was killed. I asked them to stop it and they did and we capped it.

Have you noted that you can still see old server names in various interfaces? I think there are still some missing code in some of the routines where even though you can see the new server names there are links to the old references that are triggering bugs like these in certain mechanics. Your video looks like another. I think the general game UI showed that the ogre were the same side as the player that was trying to defend but the revive mechanic ID'd the player as a different team than the ogre and they passed the revive mechanic as you killed one of the ogre via the AoE you were doing on the player and NPCs.

If I hadn't seen it happen three times this week in one scenario I then I would say it was something else. 

I once duelled a blue ele when stonemist was green. He vaporformed through the green glowing door 2 times, then I just moved along.

But these bugs are rare. Sth like this happens maybe every 1000 hours to me.

There's definitely been a huge botting problem in Gw2 in the past years apparently. Been hearing pve is infested them and/or afk farmers (what's the difference?). In WvW, bots seem to try and tag everything and can be aggrod like NPCs. All I know is people seem to be able to freely break the rules without any repressions; like people constantly flame in chat and they're around after months or years.

Though I played on a server (SB) for a decade and could never tell the difference on our server; usually the bots would be better than the actual players. At least in Lost Ark, you could complain in chat and tell; people their bots are broken and they'd magically start playing better. It hasn't really worked in Gw2 though....

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Usually bots that doing camp flipping have a certain path and will avoid you!
I've seen some and always avoided me even if i hit them they always tried to move on the path they had!
I've seen bot to perma flip ruins in red border, had perma superspeed and if you hit it, was changing path and go to another ruin, like the robotic vacuum cleaner 😄 
And i've seen someone with 3 bots all revs ( he is banned now) and the bots were mimicking him!

16 hours ago, kaltseto.9564 said:

when I go to https://wvwintel.com, it shows that my server is green... but in the game, my server is blue (the castles). what's really going on?

A) It could be a secret experiment where Anet is dropping all accounts suspected of botting to contain them in a partnership with SCP.

B) WvWintel made a mistake and got the wrong color.

Occam's razor.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

A) It could be a secret experiment where Anet is dropping all accounts suspected of botting to contain them in a partnership with SCP.

B) WvWintel made a mistake and got the wrong color.

Occam's razor.

and what is this...

Here is the proof    youtube.com/watch?v=TBapg-tQ1jg

i am at different side

Edited by kaltseto.9564

6 hours ago, kaltseto.9564 said:

and what is this...

Here is the proof    youtube.com/watch?v=TBapg-tQ1jg

i am at different side

Proof of....what exactly were you trying to point out? I know the statement a picture is worth a thousand words but which ones.....this is more like madlibs. The banana was green on the chair by the window while the reaper jumped the mez at the sentry. So is it 2160 and the rest of us are from 2024?

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
  • Like 1

Exactly what is this proof of? You start with a dolly who is run by two npc which happens when a camp upgrades to tier 1, which you can see is also the case. Next shot is your stats, not sure what you want to say about that.

Next you hoover over the map. There is litterally nothing strange with the map at all. Some things are not upgraded so enemies have flipped them at some point. Others are upgraded, so it is all totally normal. Green seem to dominate the ppt at this time of the day (explanation to that is further down). Checking GW2 mists your world is leading in PPK but you loosing the matchup. Due to the ppk you might have a squad or guild somewhere on other borders or gvg area in EotM doing blob v blob or Guild v Guild. I guess the enemies are not interested in fighting (again explanation in the end) which indicate that your world is stronger. This has been the case since World restuction. If nothing can be done, why bother.

Next is you wrtining so weird kitten in the chat i am surprised you even get an answer. Looking at the chat there is normal chat messages, well except for that one special person who is upset that someone pings the ewp 3 times. Oh boy that guy likely blocked me if he/she been in my matchup 😄

Then you move your mouse over stuff as if that means something special, more then giving the info that we as players hoover over from time to time to check things. Not sure what it is you are trying to tell. Then your que pops and you get the que bug, and yeah that sucks. We had that bug in WvW for years and years. Anet have tried to fix it but apparently when they do it get worse, so yeah that is annoying.

And then you show us the gem store? What that have to do with WvW i have zero clue what so ever.  You continue to show us goldexchange and the trading post. And i am not sure what it is your are trying to say but this video becomes more weird by the second. And then you show us where we can make a support ticket. Ok.

What bothers me here is that you have a rank of 2700 so you are not new at all to wvw, and yet all that you just showed here show nothing that is about bots but it do tells me this is your first time in WvW and you have no clue what is going on but with the 2700 rank i have a hard time figure out how this works out.

Then you hit a guy with a guild in EU that is well known to never fight alone and only engage as a guild if they outnumber you 10 to 1. Anything else and they will waypoint. And people might think i am kitten talking now, but their guild name will tell you that this is not the case and anyone in EU who played WvW knows this.  So yes you killed that guy, yes that guy did nothing but backpadl and that is normal for them. he/she is not a bot. This also explain why the ppt is lost for you, because this guild is also paired or allianced (i really dont know which) with several other large ppt guilds who mainly focus on just that and rather waypoint if they manage before they get engaged to a fight, well unless they don't heavy outnumbered that fight. 

So that was your video. You need to explain more because what you say make no sense. 

Edited by Leaa.2943
  • Like 4

...So I am going to go out on a limb ( a very tiny and weak limb) here and guess you did not get the memo about the permanent Alliance restructuring  thing anet has forced on us. Servers no longer exist.  So getting information on a site that tracks servers like WvWintel is already a bad idea and inaccurate. 

Try using GW2mists.com. It currently shows your server. Kormirs library, as blue. Which matches your video.

If you go back and read the forum announcements as well you can find the restructuring announcement. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 8/27/2024 at 8:00 PM, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Proof of....what exactly were you trying to point out? I know the statement a picture is worth a thousand words but which ones.....this is more like madlibs. The banana was green on the chair by the window while the reaper jumped the mez at the sentry. So is it 2160 and the rest of us are from 2024?

Are differend sides at map ... completly, you my map at video and look the wvwintel.com vabbi and DE  are to left....

At my map i am right...

Stop be upset (and the others)  and open your eyes

Edited by kaltseto.9564
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, kaltseto.9564 said:

Are differend sides at map ... completly, you my map at video and look the wvwintel.com vabbi and DE  are to left....

At my map i am right...

Stop be upset (and the others)  and open your eyes

You have your mini-map set to spin versus stay centered. Its going to look different.

• Like 3

Ok. First: wvwintel is dynamic, not a static site, and you are just linking to the general map. So we have NO idea what you are even trying to point out there - AND it has changed from when you linked it. We don't even know what server you chose to look at map with.

Second: You can't choose teams on the map you are linking. There are no WvW servers any more. You are Kormir you say, that's your team, that's your "server" this month. So whatever you see on that map has nothing to do with the server names you see, as there is... no WvW servers.

Third, the only thing your video shows is that you have a spinning mini map, your TP seems to work and you know where the options and report functions are. Also that people won't answer some weird person that doesn't even know what day it is in chat. 

Edited by One more for the road.8950
spelling
  • Like 2