Lol Piledriver (more)

supreme.3602

@hornswroggle.8023 said:

@Razor.6392 said:the only glass class with an immobile channel!

It's a very potent spell nonetheless. As you see combined with the flash utiliy it's a very good opener or finisher. And god help you if someone reflects that thing.

I've had it reflected back a few times, but it hasn't one shot me or anything like that. The most amount of health it's taken from me is probably around 60%, but it doesn't really crit the rest of the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@"Dahir.4158" said:Gotta catch 'em all.

It could only be you...the most hated ele in wvw since launch xd, few times I used your builds and that caused a bunch of thieves chasing me ...hate whispers like " you're more toxic than Brosky"....yeah running your builds is not wise, people out there really hate your guts....fun nonetheless ^^

@"Arheundel.6451" said:It could only be you...the most hated ele in wvw since launch xd, few times I used your builds and that caused a bunch of thieves chasing me ...hate whispers like " you're more toxic than Brosky"....yeah running your builds is not wise, people out there really hate your guts....fun nonetheless ^^

Dunno why people hate me :( I'm a nice person.

how do you double attune so fast from swapping from earth/air to air/earth then air/air the last swap seems like it is ignoring the attunement cooldown (i may just be seeing things really sleepy atm).Oh, just noticed you are fresh air not lightning rod.

• 1 month later...

Archived