PvP is dead but what are you guys doing to fix it?

Guizao.4167

@Vlerk.4761 said:

@Vlerk.4761 said:This happens every season, people who didn't enjoy the season because of reasons unrelated to how active the pvp season is, cry that pvp is dead.. hard to take such threads seriously.

You missed the point, twice. How can I take someone seriously if he/she can't understand simple things?

You don't, take example of the people who don't take you seriously as well.

Like you, who can't understand simple things? Who can't even read some 8 lines? Please...

Exactly like me, who doesn't have to go around making a thread about a non existing problem.

Wow, this totally shows that pvp is dead. Nope, sorry.

It's there to be seen, but you refuse to. It happens.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Guizao.4167 said:

@Vlerk.4761 said:This happens every season, people who didn't enjoy the season because of reasons unrelated to how active the pvp season is, cry that pvp is dead.. hard to take such threads seriously.

You missed the point, twice. How can I take someone seriously if he/she can't understand simple things?

Like you, who can't understand simple things? Who can't even read some 8 lines? Please...

Exactly like me, who doesn't have to go around making a thread about a non existing problem.

Like how it's there to be seen that PvP is still very active, but people refuse to. It happens.

@Burnfall.9573 said:

That article is from 3 years ago.

@Catty.3894 said:

" History teaches us lessons we should not forget "

@Burnfall.9573 said:

"
History teaches us lessons we should not forget
"

Uhu, nope.

@rwolf.9571 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Hmm.. strange.. the full lobby and the less than 2 minutes queue time all day through seem to suggest pvp isnt quite as dead as people make it out to be.But honestly, I only play during seasons because double reward track :p

When you have 2 minute ques, but see the same 3-5 people every match in my case.

Hmm.. thats pretty rare for me. It does happen, but not quite as often, at best I’ll often recognize a single name in both teams

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Hmm.. strange.. the full lobby and the less than 2 minutes queue time all day through seem to suggest pvp isnt quite as dead as people make it out to be.But honestly, I only play during seasons because double reward track :p

When you have 2 minute ques, but see the same 3-5 people every match in my case.

Hmm.. thats pretty rare for me. It does happen, but not quite as often, at best I’ll often recognize a single name in both teams

There will be a population bump beginning and at the end of the season. If you have played as many matches as I have. you keep seeing the same ppl over and over again. I think my record is see'ing one guy 8 times in a row.

@rwolf.9571 said:

There will be a population bump beginning and at the end of the season. If you have played as many matches as I have. you keep seeing the same ppl over and over again. I think my record is see'ing one guy 8 times in a row.

It happens to me also. Same players keep queue hence the low time queues. But PvP is already dead.

@Vlerk.4761 said:

Like how it's there to be seen
that PvP is still very active
, but people refuse to. It happens.

LMAO.

@Vlerk.4761 said:

"
"

Uhu, nope.

much betterr:

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

solo que killed it for me unless they add a team que or hourly tournys so i can team que with friends for me personally thats what keeps me from wanting to log and play pvp

i do realize i could que unranked but with a lack of content(no maps or classes or no new skills) lack of meaningful rewards or any sense of progression unranked is just not gonna cut the mustard ( least not for me who has played almost daily since realease)

havent logged in for 2 weeks so sad ;-(

it isn't dead but it's not as high as it once use to be, theirs a good amount of "teams" that play against each other and look to compete in AT against other teams (kinda like a GVG thing atm). However IF you have NO team, or have NO friends to really play with then i can see how you see this game mode being "dead".

overall the game is still alive it's just unhealthy for a majoirty of the players who don't have proper connections with other teams/players to keep it competitive or fun besides spamming rank matches or unrank.

@Nova.3817 said:solo que killed it for me unless they add a team que or hourly tournys so i can team que with friends for me personally thats what keeps me from wanting to log and play pvp

i do realize i could que unranked but with a lack of content(no maps or classes or no new skills) lack of meaningful rewards or any sense of progression unranked is just not gonna cut the mustard ( least not for me who has played almost daily since realease)

havent logged in for 2 weeks so sad ;-(

I think it'll take a very long time until we see the team queue again. Game's too much unbalanced right now. > @Burnfall.9573 said:

"
"

Uhu, nope.

much betterr:

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

And how many mistakes they reverberated? Many, to say the least.

@MarkoNS.3261 said:pvp is dead and smart people should not even bother with it until anet is forced to fix issues with it.

Well guess that will take a looonng time.

Archived