No I don't want to carry 4 players

Chilli.2976

Smart players will wait for the patch before venturing into the cesspool that is ranked. Right now I assume it's filled with a lot of pveers who want the easy gold.

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:

@Shaogin.2679 said:failed to see him spam every thread about it

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:Dood carry wars 2. All the players want is the flashy pve items in pvp or to wintrade for top placement. Pffft it's too much work to actually improve a failed game mode. We are forced to dance in circles so no matter how well you can 1v1 2v1 or even 3v1 you'll still lose because the team doesn't "rotate properly" lol love how they have forced such a failed game mode onto the playerbase. Speed is more required then actual skill. GG and Rip pvp

News flash, Ziggityzog HATES Circlequest, with a passion. In case anyone in the PvP forums failed to see him spam every thread about it and was still unsure. He hates it. Like . . . a lot.

Fixed that for ya bucko. Yes i do and obviously your obsessed with me. move on kiddo there is more to life.

Oh yeah, forgot you like to call it Circlequest. Because we attack circles or something right? Also, not sure quoting a single post counts as obsession, but whatever floats your boat I guess. I was just trying to help ya man. I figured you were spamming your hate across the forums in case people didn't feel your anger yet so . . . yeah . . . you're welcome.

Yeah not a stalker whatsoever. Kiddo gotta venture outside of mama's basement and get some sunlight. It's sad you can't handle the truth but thats not my fault you weren't raised correctly. I haven't spread hate to anyone unless attacked first. i just have to speak total truth like in my career and if it hurts that fighting circles isn't competitive then that's on you kid. I'm not here for feelings just reality.

KKona

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:Dood carry wars 2. All the players want is the flashy pve items in pvp or to wintrade for top placement. Pffft it's too much work to actually improve a failed game mode. We are forced to dance in circles so no matter how well you can 1v1 2v1 or even 3v1 you'll still lose because the team doesn't "rotate properly" lol love how they have forced such a failed game mode onto the playerbase. Speed is more required then actual skill. GG and Rip pvp

News flash, Ziggityzog HATES Circlequest, with a passion. In case anyone in the PvP forums failed to see him spam every thread about it and was still unsure. He hates it. Like . . . a lot.

Fixed that for ya bucko. Yes i do and obviously your obsessed with me. move on kiddo there is more to life.

Oh yeah, forgot you like to call it Circlequest. Because we attack circles or something right? Also, not sure quoting a single post counts as obsession, but whatever floats your boat I guess. I was just trying to help ya man. I figured you were spamming your hate across the forums in case people didn't feel your anger yet so . . . yeah . . . you're welcome.

i just have to speak total truth like in my career

Politician?lol

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:

i just have to speak total truth like in my career

Politician?lol

Ooo, wouldn't that be opposite? Quaggan isn't sure!

The match is pretermined now matter how hard you try. I played the most troll worst possible build on a Mesmer and an ele earlier and won the match. I play seriously with meta builds and try my hardest and the rest of my team is glass necros not using barriers, thieves 1 v 3 in mid, and half of the team spending an entire match fighting some bunker Druid at lord in foefire when neither score has even hit 100.

Just play for fun, because whatever the mmr says you are is what you’re going to stay. At least until the end of season when it’s a smaller pool and the ones just doing ranked for wings or whatever have gotten what they want and left.

@"Rodzynald.5897"

Well said bro You did all you could but with circlequest unless you have 1 competent "runner" then it's over. That's not pvp that is speed racing and I've been saying that since gw2 launch. Hell gw1 was epic in it's pvp, if it wasn't for the fact that you can't jump i'd probably go play pvp there more since it's still the better pvp game style. After enjoying ranked stronghold and legendary with seasons like the 3rd with 102-08 solo ranked stronghold facing teams of 5 man premades then getting to season 5... lol. I tried i did with circlequest getting plat t2 t3 every season up till i quit in season 8. It's not worth the feeling that no matter what you do unless someone on your team rolled a speed toon then it's over.

But in the long run, unranked is much better during season. Most tryhards, wintraders and whatnot are beating each other in ranked, while unranked is where the better deal is.

Bingo all the trash and bots are in ranked so unranked becomes a even better place during the season. Even tho off season it's still better too with the not as salty / trashy community.

• 1 month later...

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:@"Rodzynald.5897"

Well said bro You did all you could but with circlequest unless you have 1 competent "runner" then it's over. That's not pvp that is speed racing and I've been saying that since gw2 launch. Hell gw1 was epic in it's pvp, if it wasn't for the fact that you can't jump i'd probably go play pvp there more since it's still the better pvp game style. After enjoying ranked stronghold and legendary with seasons like the 3rd with 102-08 solo ranked stronghold facing teams of 5 man premades then getting to season 5... lol. I tried i did with circlequest getting plat t2 t3 every season up till i quit in season 8. It's not worth the feeling that no matter what you do unless someone on your team rolled a speed toon then it's over.

But in the long run, unranked is much better during season. Most tryhards, wintraders and whatnot are beating each other in ranked, while unranked is where the better deal is.

Bingo all the trash and bots are in ranked so unranked becomes a even better place during the season. Even tho off season it's still better too with the not as salty / trashy community.

Did you ever play vs Sind in the Moba map as he challenged? That I would like to see tbh

@Razor.6392 said:Smart players will wait for the patch before venturing into the cesspool that is ranked. Right now I assume it's filled with a lot of pveers who want the easy gold.

Yeah not a stalker whatsoever. Kiddo gotta venture outside of mama's basement and get some sunlight. It's sad you can't handle the truth but thats not my fault you weren't raised correctly. I haven't spread hate to anyone unless attacked first. i just have to speak total truth like in my career and if it hurts that fighting circles isn't competitive then that's on you kid. I'm not here for feelings just reality.

KKona

Haven't set foot in pvp this season, and i don't think i will.It stopped being fun a while ago. And it's not getting better:

• not only did they terminate the social aspect of playing with my friends (which is the main draw of playing MMORPGs), and no AT's is not remotely the same thing. Not everyone can afford to play on a schedule;
  • but balance comes slowly and infrequently;
  • and MMR is frustrating as hell (which is exacerbated because you're denied the option of making a team with your friends/good players you're matched with).

If i want a good PvP experience, i just close GW2 and go play something else. Nowadays most online games are focused for PvP, and just about all of them offer a better pvp experience than GW2 (also the best of them are entirely free, with no P2W).

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

@Razor.6392 said:Smart players will wait for the patch before venturing into the cesspool that is ranked. Right now I assume it's filled with a lot of pveers who want the easy gold.

KKona

Haven't set foot in pvp this season, and i don't think i will.It stopped being fun a while ago. And it's not getting better:
  • not only did they terminate the social aspect of playing with my friends (which is the main draw of playing MMORPGs), and no AT's is not remotely the same thing. Not everyone can afford to play on a schedule;
  • and MMR is frustrating as hell (which is exacerbated because you're denied the option of making a team with your friends/good players you're matched with).

If i want a good PvP experience, i just close GW2 and go play something else. Nowadays most online games are focused for PvP, and just about all of them offer a better pvp experience than GW2 (also the best of them are entirely free, with no P2W).

So, was it only fun when scourge was OP as hell? or was there any other factor involved that recently changed?

@Bossun.2046 said:

@Ziggityzog.7389 said:@"Rodzynald.5897"

Did you ever play vs Sind in the Moba map as he challenged? That I would like to see tbh

lol na no 1v1 or even try at stronghold. Sidner must have non attacking circles to fight otherwise its gg for him. Criclequest makes some baddies look great.

@Razor.6392 said:

KKona

So, was it only fun when scourge was OP as hell? or was there any other factor involved that recently changed?

Ah no! To me it was fun playing Scourge but i used to play Reaper, and also played a lot of Berzerker. It stopped being fun before that, but i gave it a go these past two seasons (even before scourge), but i lost faith in their ability to ever get balance right (i was waiting for the balance patch before starting ranked, and after the balance patch i didn't feel like playing, actually i've not even been playing GW2 as much, since it's been a bit of a lul in content with the LW delay, i've started working on my list of games i own on steam but haven't yet played).I've never been a major PvP player, i would play it regularly but not frequently. The period i played it the most was when Guild Team Ranked PvP was a thing, because it was fun playing with my friends and guildies. Since they dropped that i've gone back to playing very infrequently. (Always less than 100 games per season, really).

The problem with scourge was and still is (it's still being used a lot, there's still double and triple scourge teams, according to feedback in these forums, not to mention WvW) a mechanical problem. Shades don't have counter-play, not to their zoning. Sure now you can dodge them easier (cause you couldn't before, apparently people need red flashing circles to know they need to dodge, just seeing a freaking pilar of sand with a ghostly face on it wasn't enough) but they still will take up the zone. And you'll step in them sooner or later. And you still have to engage the necro, and you'll still be hit with corruptions even if fewer now.What needed to be changed was the whole mechanic, and even having played scourge a lot in the previous Season i admitted the class needed reworking and rebalance. It saddened me it was so poorly made and nearsighted, breaking the class in PvE for the sake of a minor result in PvP and WvW, because devs didn't address the mechanical issue, but resorted to nerfing cooldowns cast times and numbers, instead of reworking the mechanic.

I think i was explicit with my previous post saying that PvP stopped being as fun when they removed ranked teams, i mean a team-based game type with no teams on its primary mode of play, kind of a joke. I didn't play anything for this season because i lost belief in their ability to provide a entertaining and competitive environment for PvP.And there's way better alternatives. The fact that i have less time to play also means i'll dedicate less time on secondary game types (WvW and PvP), and of those sPvP is the one i'll play less.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@pah.4931 said:

@pah.4931 said:Somebody needs a timeout.

Where is the timeout corner? Come on man, if you constantly had to carry your game to win and only get +3 etc you would be pretty mad.

But I like getting carried ;)

Hey! Me to! Maybe Chilli could carry us both?

Haha, no thanks. The blood pressure pills are nearly gone lol.

Archived