Which would you like to see the most [For Fun]

Deus Fatorum.2473

I know this for just for fun, and because of that, after long consideration, I chose a match between all S/D core thiefs. I think it that way that you have bet for one team to win, and you could have some hearthache moments during the match. It could be really fun to watch. If not that, I think it would be very interesting to see a match between fresh air eles.

I can think that many other choices you put could be very refreshing, too. Maybe the dullest matches to watch would be support classes against each other, that would not lead to anything. But e.g. mirages against each other, scourges against each other, why not. If you would have placed a bet against one of the team, I am sure you would get some thrilling moments if the skill level of the players would be close equal.

EDIT: Ah, I didnt mention renegades against each other, sure, that would put some tactical aspects to the match! But it is like stating "5vs5 rangers" or "5vs5 druids", if you give one class an advantage to take any of the specs, it will change the situation. Change "5vs5 fb" to "5vs5 guard", and it is different.

5v5 All Deadeyes running max stealth gank mode turn guild wars 2 into COD also psshp wtf 5v5 eles and 5v5 revs? those classes are in such bad places atm you couldn't pay me to watch them fight.

5v5 Eles/5v5 Revs would likely stop mid battle to debate how Anet is likely going to fuck them over this coming lel "Balance Patch"

Archived