Condi gimmicks

Jack Skywalker.5674

That is only true if you run mace+axe and Malyx. But what about the unpopular/nieche/weaker choices such as SB shiro/jallis or kala hybrid (where razorclaw turns power weapons in condi weapons and improves bleed centric condi weapons).

These variants are weaker because the number of traits in coruption that benefit or support condi damage from bleeding is lower than the number of traits from Revenant that improve and benefit condi damage from Torment.

I think we all know these nieches have no room in sPvP,but am wondering if these nieches have seen play in WvW or PvE, even though you trade defense vs condi to give around 1050 or 1200 bleeding damage/one specific type of condi damage/the nichest type of utility in game to people who run full berserkers and ranged weapons.

@"Wolfric.9380" said:oh there are some that do gimmiks :-). My doughter does it .... It´s a gimik build but yes it is corruption ...... you loose to much synergy/damage if not going corruption using a condi stat ...

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQRApX8un3geNSuQvJRboHlsP0kS4I6SJ4EtrklTlxO92rPNgDWgdpmuC-jpRHQBC4gAAgTAwAPCAqsMA52fAhPAAA

Even if it's Renegade and you pick up a sb or kala so you can make hammer cause bleeding?

This is the build I trolled ranked games with in platinum 2. (except for the games when I saw more than 1 scourge in opposite team)http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAsXGWQVG70bP+0AKIB2iaqKA-jpBHABNfIAOb/BAOBABcEAM4BAgUZAA

Works very good against python druid builds and SBs that only know how to mash buttons randomly (and ranked games are plagued with this sort of people) since I got lots of sustain and toughness too. Against anything above baobab lvl - not so much :D

@"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:This is the build I trolled ranked games with in platinum 2. (except for the games when I saw more than 1 scourge in opposite team)http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAsXGWQVG70bP+0AKIB2iaqKA-jpBHABNfIAOb/BAOBABcEAM4BAgUZAA

Works very good against python druid builds and SBs that only know how to mash buttons randomly (and ranked games are plagued with this sort of people) since I got lots of sustain and toughness too. Against anything above baobab lvl - not so much :D

You forgot to add legends. But I believe there is Mallyx and Glint/Shiro

@SirTomato.3627 said:

@"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:This is the build I trolled ranked games with in platinum 2. (except for the games when I saw more than 1 scourge in opposite team)

You forgot to add legends. But I believe there is Mallyx and Glint/Shiro

Glint/shiro. Mallyx is just too vulnerable imo

Archived