Lucky Dog Harvesting Tool is a failure

I expect at least T4+ mats but all I get is below T3 mats....

Not a single T5 or T6 mat drops after went through over 1k+ nodes while wiki says T1-T6

This is worse than Unbound Magic Harvesting Tool and not a good results I can get from this dog

More like Bad Luck Harvesting Tool for me lol... my 1k gems wasted

Totally agree, was quite let down when the majority of the items it digs up are worth 20 copper. Im not expecting it to dig up legendaries here but t1 materials on half of the procs is kind of laughable. Would never recommend this to anyone.

I got it for the ‘dog digging up the spot then sitting and wagging the tail’ animation. If you only got it for extra loot then it would have been best to wait and find out for sure what you actually get, maybe by waiting a month or two and making a post to ask the ones who own it. From previous ‘extra added’ tools, it’s very unlikely to pay for itself in your gw2 playing lifetime.

Since the price of this harvesting tool is the same as pretty much all harvesting tools with animation, it doesn't give you less than what the others give you it gives you more. If it truly gave great stuff people would say it's pay to win. I bought it because I love dogs and it's adorable. Therefore, this tool isn't a failure to me

@DarkForcE.9210 said:I agree to all comments

I'd suggest this if they want additional results, and doesn't mind about what will they get

In my opinion, the ROI for this item = big LOL

That's where you went wrong in the first place; The item isn't about making you gold ingame; it's about the extra mats. Considering MOST food mats are rather worthless now ... you could have easily checked.

If it was meant to be an 'investment' we'd all be screaming P2W. It's merely a convenience (like most of the unlimited tools) with the extra value of playing with a sweet doggie. Oh, and the bonus of a few additional mats. The only thing I'd change on mine would be to add a full set--maybe a tree-chewing Great Dane and a mining corgi...

Archived