The PvP Salt

Alternatex.5734

Part of the reason there is so much salt is it very easy to see when people do dumb stuff in matches since you can easily follow people's movement on the minimap and the game isn't just death match so you have to make semi complicated decisions once in awhile that your average moron blows repleatedly. Conquest was a really poor game mode choice.

The real reason people are salty is this - psychic warfare

In order to feel good about your self you need to drain someone (win against them) and beat other human players. The thing is though that people are putting their skill luck karma psychic energy against each other. Of course people will rage.

That's why fighting an AI feels so unsatisfying. You need to beat an intelligent foe. One with a psychic consciousness you can drain.

Same with league of legends. Negativity is easy when you put people against each other. The energy warefare makes people go nuts.

Generally when you lose you feel depleted and when you win you feel pleasure. But some people just need anger fear hate - negative energy to feed off of.

@"Alternatex.5734" said:I have had enough of the salty pvp players from this point I want to post a screen shot of every salt player. The reporting system and block are worthless so why don't we just public shame them. I encourage you post a screen shot of the salty players after submit report for good measure.

https://imgur.com/bxRL53s

I live for those types of whispers personally. They make my day. I can get reporting someone wishing you death(though it might be disingenuous to believe they really do), but I really think ppl are too quick to want others to get in trouble for some "words" these days. Learn to be Zen, 420, laugh at them w/your mates, give it back to them in spades, block them or whatever, but life is much chiller and you get more done in life if you don't get all worked up about some mean words and get a mob worked up as well. Trust me. Cheers.

Archived