Swimsuits?

I've been barking up this tree for awhile. We already know there are two simsuit models for female humans, one for female norn, and one for male human. We've seen them on the NPCs in Southsun. Thing is, Anet has been stone silent on whether these will go in the game or not. They have been for years now, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. We're likely to see SAB world 3 before simsuit outfits.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:I've been barking up this tree for awhile. We already know there are two simsuit models for female humans, one for female norn, and one for male human.

There's a female norn one? I thought it was just a dyed version of the female norn underwear.

Regardless of that, I'm open to letting my toons wear Kasmeer's swimsuit or Faren's speedo.

cue frantic upvotingI was just on a little beach in Southsun Cove thinking how nice swimsuits, swim short, bikinis and all that fun stuff would be in the game. I wouldn't mind if I had only one dye slot, or if it was a outfit so it wouldn't mess with armor and stats. Just let everyone chill out and have fun. (The Commander needs a overdue vacation anyways)

There are several NPC only clothes in this game. Most look pretty nice. Countess Anise's attire once belonged to that group as well, for a very long time. It would be nice to have access to these skins. Not for free, but either through a quest/collection or trade-able for event currencies. I think many people would be fine even with outfits from the gemstore, if discounted on first appearance. We are mostly used to the outfit-strategy by now.

Archived