Matchups - Anet needs to intervene

Zefrost.3425

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Kovu.7560 said:Heh. So
that's
what happens when BG doesn't have SoS to help them kitten on desert BL. Props, SBI/JQ.

Also, Mag has players -- they just choose to hide inside SMC's walls and gank rather than defend their own borderland.

No mag really doesn't. On its own its barely a T3 server.

Mag has players in NA prime. Just no other coverage. I am surprised you don't drop to T4 without a link

We were in T4 2 weeks ago, and we survived in T3 by just 1 or 2 points mainly due to some ppting by a select few.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@morrolan.9608 said:

that's
what happens when BG doesn't have SoS to help them kitten on desert BL. Props, SBI/JQ.

Also, Mag has players -- they just choose to hide inside SMC's walls and gank rather than defend their own borderland.

Mag has players in NA prime. Just no other coverage. I am surprised you don't drop to T4 without a link

We were in T4 2 weeks ago, and we survived in T3 by just 1 or 2 points mainly due to some ppting by a select few.

Yeah. But your NA crew is formidable.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

that's

~ Kovu

And yet:

@Djamonja.6453 said:Activity numbers (BG is #1 out of all the NA servers even with no link):

Blackgate - Tier 1 NA 15466Jade Quarry - Tier 1 NA 13759Stormbluff Isle - Tier 1 NA 12298

And here are some other NA servers for comparison:

Yak's Bend - Tier 2 NA 12989Northern Shiverpeaks - Tier 4 NA 12249Sea of Sorrows - Tier 2 NA 11858Maguuma - Tier 3 NA 11747Fort Aspenwood - Tier 3 NA 11534

Kaineng and JQ can't keep up in KDR.

Pretty stunning considering BGs best fights guild left for Kaineng. Oh.. at the Malliance. Guess they aren't quite as good as they thought?

Considering BG is primarily PUGs now.

I can't speak to the kdr situation as I'm not playing in the matchup, but those metrics you quoted would seem to suggest that Blackgate is slightly more active than both JQ & SBI (and accompanying links). The last time FA was in T1 we were blobbed hard by both SoS and Blackgate but when we found numbers that were comparable we more than held our own in fights. Is Blackgate's kdr boosted by actual skill, or simply que-blobbing down the opposition? You're not Maguuma.

Speaking of...

@morrolan.9608 said:

that's

Well, we're less than a day into the matchup between FA and Mag, but from what I've seen Maguuma has plenty of players. TC, on the other hand, does not. Those activity metrics Djamonja posted would seem to suggest that overall Maguuma is right there with FA in terms of overall activity. Now even I'll admit that seems like a stretch, but its not like the server has absolutely nobody playing. Clearly they do.

~ Kovu

@Zefrost.3425 said:Mag, JQ and BG simply need to be put in a never ending match-up against each other since the state of these 3 were caused by the very players themselves in each of these servers. Also, JQ should have no link. After this is done as punishment for those servers trying to ruin WvW, the rest of us can enjoy WvW the way it was meant to be.

Alternatively, have BG, Mag and JQ all linked with eachother and link everyone else together so that it's 1v1 and when there is queue we can all go to EotM again like old times weeeeee!!

JQ hasn't faced Mag since like April and BG since March.

It is by nature 1v1v1 with the two lower pushing against the strongest. Map politics for 2v1 is understandable and happens to everyone. Getting in comms with the other server in cheesy.

The irony is that so many former BG guilds are doing this. Leaving BG, claiming not to want anything to do with tier 1 or BG only to come back up to "punish BG" like brain damaged hypocrites. Personally I don't care. I'll take the fights, even as a commander for a non-fight guild (because unlike a lot, we don't pretend to be a fight guild). I mean, I'm more mad they aren't original. This isn't the first time this has been done. Congrats? You recreated Season 2 against a server that has less organized forces. Only this time...you guys don't even get a shiny finisher. At least when I was on JQ and participated in the 2v1 against BG I got a finisher out of it (even if it was boring af). You guys are just going to get a slow clap and an eyeroll.

We have wait for the blowing up to happen, that should neutralize the consequences of those selfish stackers.

WvW has not been competitive after early first year, just people justifying their stacking with fights, in fact, they just want to stack for easy numbers. Then, perform all kinds of manipulative shilling and fuds.

All these KDR post mean nothing. It's a pointless stat that literally has no merit in a match up except for maybe reset nights since it's the only time you can guarantee each server has an equal population on the maps. It's also about time BG get double teamed, I don't know why no one bothered to try it the past. BG legit has a full population for every timezone if they want to show up. They'vee been number 1 since forever ago. Kudos to having an awesome server but bitching about being double teamed is beneath you.

@radiantbliss.6875 said:It is by nature 1v1v1 with the two lower pushing against the strongest. Map politics for 2v1 is understandable and happens to everyone. Getting in comms with the other server in cheesy.

You guys are just going to get a slow clap and an eyeroll.Eyeroll yourself to T2, friend (:

For the record I don't think think any of SBI or JQ are in comms with eachother to my knowledge. Both servers just really dislike BG for a plethora of reasons. Perfect storm to finally cleanse T1 of the BG/SOS 2v1 of red dull as hell matchups.

SoS looks to be going to T3 and we'll have a brand new T1 which will be healthy for the gamemode in general.

@Evolute.6239 said:Eyeroll yourself to T2, friend (:

For the record I don't think think any of SBI or JQ are in comms with eachother to my knowledge. Both servers just really dislike BG for a plethora of reasons. Perfect storm to finally cleanse T1 of the BG/SOS 2v1 of red dull as hell matchups.

SoS looks to be going to T3 and we'll have a brand new T1 which will be healthy for the gamemode in general.

You make it sound like BG hasn't been sent down before. You think we don't have friends able to confirm? BG saw this coming a mile away when we saw SBI go playing the ppt game. So when friends talked to us about it, it wasn't much of a shocker. If you think this will make a new T1 or that it will change anything, you're pretty darn delusional or don't actually play. The stacked parts are all on Kaineng, not SBI. Relink will change things up. Or the overtime play will burn people out. BG won't be forever relegated to T2. They will pop back up and in the process just agitate T2 in the process because BG was what they didn't want to deal with in the first place.

@radiantbliss.6875 said:

@Evolute.6239 said:Eyeroll yourself to T2, friend (:

You make it sound like BG hasn't been sent down before. You think we don't have friends able to confirm? BG saw this coming a mile away when we saw SBI go playing the ppt game. So when friends talked to us about it, it wasn't much of a shocker. If you think this will make a new T1 or that it will change anything, you're pretty darn delusional or don't actually play. The stacked parts are all on Kaineng, not SBI. Relink will change things up. Or the overtime play will burn people out. BG won't be forever relegated to T2. They will pop back up and in the process just agitate T2 in the process because BG was what they didn't want to deal with in the first place.

Ah, yes, the BG spies all over the place. Spooky!

I'm on Kaineng so I'm well aware that we'll be a host server. In the mean time, for the next 4 weeks, at least BG might get slightly destacked. At least second place in T1 will be rid of SoS for a bit.

What is this 2015 punchline. Destacked? You mean losing guilds? Like MAS/CL/KnT/JOY (all already gone), I'm sure there's more, but those were the first to come to mind. Exactly who else do you want to destack off of BG? Militia? You want who else to move? KiS? XVX? ME? You want four NA guilds to leave so there are no guilds for NA? Or what? NINE from EU? HoB? Destack is so ridiculously ambiguous at this point. And not understanding of who is actually on BG in the first place. Really sounds like you're stuck in a sound loop from years ago.

Friends don't equal spies. Spies means being fed tactical information. A friend asking me how BG feels about being double teamed while SF and hate leaders communicate is not spying. Spying is also so three years ago. We all know if we want to know what's going on you just watch the streamers. Shamless plug, you want to know where we are going, watch Moey. IDGAF. Follow him, he's fun people. Watch where we go and watch how bad I am at commanding \o/ Join us for April Fools Day and you can hear us giggle with helium voice changers (honestly the best way to command anyway).

@"radiantbliss.6875" said:What is this 2015 punchline. Destacked? You mean losing guilds? Like MAS/CL/KnT/JOY (all already gone), I'm sure there's more, but those were the first to come to mind. Exactly who else do you want to destack off of BG? Militia? You want who else to move? KiS? XVX? ME? You want four NA guilds to leave so there are no guilds for NA? Or what? NINE from EU? HoB? Destack is so ridiculously ambiguous at this point. And not understanding of who is actually on BG in the first place. Really sounds like you're stuck in a sound loop from years ago.

Friends don't equal spies. Spies means being fed tactical information. A friend asking me how BG feels about being double teamed while SF and hate leaders communicate is not spying. Spying is also so three years ago. We all know if we want to know what's going on you just watch the streamers. Shamless plug, you want to know where we are going, watch Moey. IDGAF. Follow him, he's fun people. Watch where we go and watch how bad I am at commanding \o/ Join us for April Fools Day and you can hear us giggle with helium voice changers (honestly the best way to command anyway).

I was being facetious about spying. Everyone streams now-a-days and most people use public discords that can be found by making a free alt on any of the unlocked servers. Everyone on our side knows what and where BG is too, meh.

Literally militia. BG has no really scary guilds, at least not in the same line as TTD/KEK/TAG/whatever else. They have scary coverage and consistent map blobs with good pugmanders with an extremely active OCX/SEA timezone.

BG still is a strong server and it still needs to "destack". It's too full. The play hours posted a few months back literally show that, it dwarfs every other server in the game.

It also just so happens that JQ and Kaineng ended up in T1 at the same time, though the later was mostly accidental through its extreme NA stacking and the former because it bought PPT guilds once it lost population to Kaineng and other servers after the perma-locked-blackout.

Okay dude. It is known militia do what they want. They are militia. Please, EVERY server struggles to get militia to run basic builds and you're over here talking about getting them to "destack" from a server. At best you'll shed fairweathers. At best. Okay buddy. You keep that precious cinnamon roll of a dream alive. Destack militia. Good one. While you're at it, tell them to stop coming on rangers. Snerk. Wait wait wait, can we blame pve-ers? Please?

@Evolute.6239 said:

@"radiantbliss.6875" said:What is this 2015 punchline. Destacked? You mean losing guilds? Like MAS/CL/KnT/JOY (all already gone), I'm sure there's more, but those were the first to come to mind. Exactly who else do you want to destack off of BG? Militia? You want who else to move? KiS? XVX? ME? You want four NA guilds to leave so there are no guilds for NA? Or what? NINE from EU? HoB? Destack is so ridiculously ambiguous at this point. And not understanding of who is actually on BG in the first place. Really sounds like you're stuck in a sound loop from years ago.

I was being facetious about spying. Everyone streams now-a-days and most people use public discords that can be found by making a free alt on any of the unlocked servers. Everyone on our side knows what and where BG is too, meh.

Literally militia. BG has no really scary guilds, at least not in the same line as TTD/KEK/TAG/whatever else. They have scary coverage and consistent map blobs with good pugmanders with an extremely active OCX/SEA timezone.

BG still is a strong server and it still needs to "destack". It's too full. The play hours posted a few months back literally show that, it dwarfs every other server in the game.

It also just so happens that JQ and Kaineng ended up in T1 at the same time, though the later was mostly accidental through its extreme NA stacking and the former because it bought PPT guilds once it lost population to Kaineng and other servers after the perma-locked-blackout.

The difference between BG and transferred servers is that we have a great community. No matter what happens to us, we will always play WvW because we like it and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy the fights and have more population against this double team more than ever because of the fights. You also mentioned that BG doesn't have any strong guilds and that is not true. On reset against a double team we averaged 1.65 k/d in 10 hours against SBI and JQ's map queue. In one skirmish during reset our K.D. was higher than both SBI and JQ combined. If you say that we don't have strong guilds; then what are the "fight" guilds who joined Kaineng? You're basically saying that they're losing to horrible guilds which is not true. KnT is a decent guild.

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:

The difference between BG and transferred servers is that we have a great community. No matter what happens to us, we will always play WvW because we like it and enjoy each other's company. We enjoy the fights and have more population against this double team more than ever because of the fights. You also mentioned that BG doesn't have any strong guilds and that is not true. On reset against a double team we averaged 1.65 k/d in 10 hours against SBI and JQ's map queue. In one skirmish during reset our K.D. was higher than both SBI and JQ combined. If you say that we don't have strong guilds; then what are the "fight" guilds who joined Kaineng? You're basically saying that they're losing to horrible guilds which is not true. KnT is a decent guild.

JQ and SBI running into a meat grinder of an EBG Keep for 2 hours against 70 people tends to do that, yes.

I'm glad you enjoy your community. It's good you guys are having fun in this situation! I'm also happy that T1 will become a different environment because of it.

@"radiantbliss.6875" said:Okay dude. It is known militia do what they want. They are militia. Please, EVERY server struggles to get militia to run basic builds and you're over here talking about getting them to "destack" from a server. At best you'll shed fairweathers. At best. Okay buddy. You keep that precious cinnamon roll of a dream alive. Destack militia. Good one. While you're at it, tell them to stop coming on rangers. Snerk. Wait wait wait, can we blame pve-ers? Please?

If fairweathers leave and the server stays locked, thats still a population loss. And believe me, nothing tops Jade Quarry base rangers. They are on another level of base ranger.

@Evolute.6239 said:

JQ and SBI running into a meat grinder of an EBG Keep for 2 hours against 70 people tends to do that, yes.

I'm glad you enjoy your community. It's good you guys are having fun in this situation! I'm also happy that T1 will become a different environment because of it.

That is true but it was 2 map queues vs 1. Most servers would have lost their keep instantly. It was 70-80 players vs 140-160 players lol... If we push out, we'll get assjammed by the other team. Of course we would have to play smart and defensive. We had to make a situation where friendly fire was apparent.

Yeah the environment will be JQ and SBI against any server that goes to t1 lol...If you like that then it is what it is. I guess. Only a relink will prevent that situation from happening.

Mag was never a big server in wvw's peak and even died once. It got stacked for that T1 push and the bandwagoners came with it. Mag is probably the worst PPT servers in game and needs a link to carry in that department. Even in fights most our guilds run closed and tagless. Only guy that runs a massive blob is Xushin and he's our only ppt commander and he needs a blob to bust all them T3 structures and keep mag out of the T4 basement.

Archived