Matchups - Anet needs to intervene

Zefrost.3425

Mag, JQ and BG simply need to be put in a never ending match-up against each other since the state of these 3 were caused by the very players themselves in each of these servers. Also, JQ should have no link. After this is done as punishment for those servers trying to ruin WvW, the rest of us can enjoy WvW the way it was meant to be.

Alternatively, have BG, Mag and JQ all linked with eachother and link everyone else together so that it's 1v1 and when there is queue we can all go to EotM again like old times weeeeee!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh. So that's what happens when BG doesn't have SoS to help them shit on desert BL. Props, SBI/JQ.

Also, Mag has players -- they just choose to hide inside SMC's walls and gank rather than defend their own borderland.TC, on the other hand, is a ghost town.

~ Kovu

Activity numbers (BG is #1 out of all the NA servers even with no link):

Blackgate - Tier 1 NA 15466Jade Quarry - Tier 1 NA 13759Stormbluff Isle - Tier 1 NA 12298

And here are some other NA servers for comparison:

Yak's Bend - Tier 2 NA 12989Northern Shiverpeaks - Tier 4 NA 12249Sea of Sorrows - Tier 2 NA 11858Maguuma - Tier 3 NA 11747Fort Aspenwood - Tier 3 NA 11534

So much salt for Blackgate. Even with 4 servers vs BG and being locked for several years. The funny thing is even if BG goes down to T2, it will only be for a week and a ridiculous karma train. In the mean time thank you SBI and JQ for the current weeks fights in T1. Gets monotonous always being green. KDR week is the best we can hope for until Anet rolls out alliances. ?

@Kovu.7560 said:Heh. So that's what happens when BG doesn't have SoS to help them kitten on desert BL. Props, SBI/JQ.

~ Kovu

And yet:

@Djamonja.6453 said:Activity numbers (BG is #1 out of all the NA servers even with no link):

Blackgate - Tier 1 NA 15466Jade Quarry - Tier 1 NA 13759Stormbluff Isle - Tier 1 NA 12298

Yak's Bend - Tier 2 NA 12989Northern Shiverpeaks - Tier 4 NA 12249Sea of Sorrows - Tier 2 NA 11858Maguuma - Tier 3 NA 11747Fort Aspenwood - Tier 3 NA 11534

Kaineng and JQ can't keep up in KDR.

Pretty stunning considering BGs best fights guild left for Kaineng. Oh.. at the Malliance. Guess they aren't quite as good as they thought?

Considering BG is primarily PUGs now.

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@"Strider Pj.2193" said:So.... have you noticed that SBI and JQ are running away with the T-1 matchup?

Well.. except for the KDR then both of them are kinda stinking up the joint.

Lol Having the time of my gw2 experience. Bring on the Double team! Lets go! Top K/d baby!

POjcbuu.jpg

Fight server lets go!Lmao that was when our pugs fought JQ and kept getting assjammed by SBI or vice versa. Here are the Reset Numbers. Lets Go baby! Bring it on! Show the overall K/d. 1.5 top K/d. Bring it on! Our peak fighting > both of yours combined. Come at me.

Biwm5Zl.jpg

The only thing this matchup shows is that Anet servers are really bad. Dont think any side could press buttons. A bubble was 10 seconds after you pressed the key, and phase smash went out over 20 seconds.

BG can brag about their KDA of two servers running into a small choke at their respawn in T2. Hopefully the server dies. It's plagued T1 for too long.

I do hope the BG player(s) on the ACs last night had mad fun though. Probably a billion numbers popped up lol!

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:

@"Strider Pj.2193" said:So.... have you noticed that SBI and JQ are running away with the T-1 matchup?

Well.. except for the KDR then both of them are kinda stinking up the joint.

Lol Having the time of my gw2 experience. Bring on the Double team! Lets go! Top K/d baby!

POjcbuu.jpg

Fight server lets go!Lmao that was when our pugs fought JQ and kept getting assjammed by SBI or vice versa. Here are the Reset Numbers. Lets Go baby! Bring it on! Show the overall K/d. 1.5 top K/d. Bring it on! Our peak fighting > both of yours combined. Come at me.

Biwm5Zl.jpg

Here is the overall K/d. Like I said Bring it freaking on! We are not afraid! You can't take on a 2v1 like we can. Don't feel ashamed bring on the fight. If you call yourselves fight servers then come at us.

YSpyFfo.jpg

@Shagaliscious.6281 said:

@Optimator.3589 said:Don't look at Mag. We barely have coverage to compete in T3 PPT.

Not from what I see. You guys just don't have people outside of EBG. Your home BL is the only BL I see more than just a couple roamers on. You still seem to have close to a map queue in EBG 24/7.

This is absolutely not true. I played on mag for a very long time until 2 weeks ago. 90% of my play time was off hours. We have terrible coverage other than na prime, terrible. A majority of our players stuck to smc ebg. I promise you it was nowhere near a map que at that.

@Evolute.6239 said:

@Evolute.6239 said:The only thing this matchup shows is that Anet servers are really bad. Dont think any side could press buttons. A bubble was 10 seconds after you pressed the key, and phase smash went out over 20 seconds.

BG can brag about their KDA of two servers running into a small choke at their respawn in T2. Hopefully the server dies. It's plagued T1 for too long.

I do hope the BG player(s) on the ACs last night had mad fun though. Probably a billion numbers popped up lol!

There it is.

Salt tastes good man.

Everyone likes to throw up that BG isn't active, yet we have the MOST activity at this point of any server. The activity numbers show it's a 2 v1 which is kinda cool.

And with ALL of those 'fights guilds' being in Kaineng and JQ this is all you've got?

BG has never claimed to be a fights server. Get gud man.., own your badness.

Nothing to own. If a server with a 70 man cookie-led blob couldnt defend a choke under siege, there would be an issue.

The .55 BG KDA last skirmish shows that fact. Not even the "beastgate" can beat this, sorry!

Maybe you are right. Of course, prime time with TW, KNT, ONS, and all the other 'alliance' people tells a different story.

'Beastgate' again, never claimed to be a fights server. What can these guilds claim now? That they are better PPTers?

Nah man, enjoy. It's been glorious.

@morrolan.9608 said:

@Kovu.7560 said:Heh. So
that's
what happens when BG doesn't have SoS to help them kitten on desert BL. Props, SBI/JQ.

Also, Mag has players -- they just choose to hide inside SMC's walls and gank rather than defend their own borderland.

No mag really doesn't. On its own its barely a T3 server.

Mag has players in NA prime. Just no other coverage. I am surprised you don't drop to T4 without a link

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Evolute.6239 said:The only thing this matchup shows is that Anet servers are really bad. Dont think any side could press buttons. A bubble was 10 seconds after you pressed the key, and phase smash went out over 20 seconds.

There it is.

Salt tastes good man.

Everyone likes to throw up that BG isn't active, yet we have the MOST activity at this point of any server. The activity numbers show it's a 2 v1 which is kinda cool.

And with ALL of those 'fights guilds' being in Kaineng and JQ this is all you've got?

Nothing to own. If a server with a 70 man cookie-led blob couldnt defend a choke under siege, there would be an issue.

The .55 BG KDA last skirmish shows that fact. Not even the "beastgate" can beat this, sorry!

Maybe you are right. Of course, prime time with TW, KNT, ONS, and all the other 'alliance' people tells a different story.

'Beastgate' again, never claimed to be a fights server. What can these guilds claim now? That they are better PPTers?

Meh, I dont know about JQ lately as they gained new guilds, but Kaineng and SBI have a lot of issues on reset. If you dont instantly get in, you wont get in. So most guilds end up with 15/30 or whatever. Every map has a 30-40 person queue on reset so it wont pop for 2 hours. Last week three guilds accidentally queued on SoS BL: there was a 90 man queue. Woops.

Such is life of such a thick NA!

@Evolute.6239 said:

There it is.

Salt tastes good man.

Meh, I dont know about JQ lately as they gained new guilds, but Kaineng and SBI have a lot of issues on reset. If you dont instantly get in, you wont get in. So most guilds end up with 15/30 or whatever. Every map has a 30-40 person queue on reset so it wont pop for 2 hours.

Such is life of such a thick NA!

That's what happens when someone convinces people to stack on a server.

BGs reset? Two maps queued (EBG and BGBL). Desert outnumbered.

So.... still shouldn't be an issue with SBI queuing 4 maps.

@Djamonja.6453 said:Activity numbers (BG is #1 out of all the NA servers even with no link):

The rest of the servers except mag are linked, so... it all evens out. Or does it?

Archived