Suggestion (for Norn characters): Dye animal form

Hey everyone!

I don't know how many players actually use the shapeshifting skill (I do ^-^), but since the Spirits of the Wild are so important for Norn, I think the animal form could be improved a little.

I would love if we could dye our animal form like we do with mounts, maybe using the same set of colors available for hair so hair and fur match.

What do you think?

If they do something to the Norn transformation, should be a a zero cooldown stuff...animal form is allready a downgrade for any character, since Bear and I believe Leopard got their charge nerfed(used to work like ele FGS charge) they wouldnt be OP at all...only WvW i can see people abusing Leopard Stealth, but that can fixed easealy.

I uses Norn racial shapeshifters skills on all my Norn characters just because it's racial and I love the uniqueness about these skills.I have equipped all the racial skills on atleast 40+ characters. (Human gods skills, Norn shapes, Charr warband etc....)

I think this would be cool IF the norn animal forms lasted longer. I think that skill ought to be reworked--either let norn assume that shape indefinitely; let them assume it for an extended period/a few minutes; or tie it to kills (you have to kill something every X seconds to maintain the form)

Although... you know somebody is going to dye their form bright neon pink. My eyes bleed just thinking about it.

@Weindrasi.3805 said:I think this would be cool IF the norn animal forms lasted longer. I think that skill ought to be reworked--either let norn assume that shape indefinitely; let them assume it for an extended period/a few minutes; or tie it to kills (you have to kill something every X seconds to maintain the form)

Although... you know somebody is going to dye their form bright neon pink. My eyes bleed just thinking about it.

Since they're objectively worse than fighting in your regular form, I would love to see them as a permanent toggle on/off (like transmorf potions).

In fact, just make all their skills into Costume Brawl skills and allow us to stay infinitely in them.

That'd be awesome for RP purposes.

Archived