Are we just going to keep ignoring the pink 'unicorn' thief on DB that hacks ?

solemn.9670

yeah, you're right I'm sure they have a lot on their hands atm but just simple acknowledgement would go a long way. i'm not trying to start a witch-hunt for the guy I just don't think it's right that he's been doing this for so long with no repercussions

@Kageseigi.2150 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:He's the reason they removed the guards by the gate, instead of fixing the exploit he uses to get in.

While we're at it, can we please remove the ability for the Elementalist's Vapor/Mist Form to enter gate-portals? It makes them straight up invincible if played well in defense.

Start out with a pull to either get them beyond Vapor form range, or it forces them the run away from the fight to avoid going down too far from the gate.

Vapor form has allowed this for 6 years. It's intended.

@Kageseigi.2150 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Start out with a pull

I'm a Thief :-(

Scorpion Wire is bugged half the time, and would actually hinder my ability to even down the Ele.

I would be quite content if my downed teleport would also get me inside a gate-portal! :-D

Yeah.. I feel your pain to a point. I play both. Scorpion wire can be such a boon!... until it's not.....,

And as an Ele, I truly try to use the portal to aid in significantly outnumbered defense. When I've been nabbed is either when I've ventured too far, or been rooted outside the portal.

@Kageseigi.2150 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:Start out with a pull

I'm a Thief :-(

Scorpion Wire is bugged half the time, and would actually hinder my ability to even down the Ele.

I would be quite content if my downed teleport would also get me inside a gate-portal! :-D

Then use your Immobilizes before they use mist form...

plenty of tricks to stop that annoying elementalist.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Then use your Immobilizes before they use mist form...

Landing an immob after the downed invuln passes and before mist form is up is a difficult shot. Even then getting a stomp off before the immob passes isn't easy. Misting is easily one of the best downed skills in the game.

@Straegen.2938 said:

Landing an immob after the downed invuln passes and before mist form is up is a difficult shot. Even then getting a stomp off before the immob passes isn't easy. Misting is easily one of the best downed skills in the game.

Tbh they should just delete the down state in pvp. It’s such a cheesy and noobfriendly mechanic.

Your hp reaches 0, you die. Fair and simple.

Never liked it in beta, still don’t now. Leave this crap for PvE.

@Scar.1793 said:

Tbh they should just delete the down state in pvp. It’s such a cheesy and noobfriendly mechanic.

Talking about PvP in a WvW thread...LIES!

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

At night PvP is disabled in WvW :trollface:

@Scar.1793 said:

you spout lies good sir and/or madam. I bite my thumb at you and fart in your general direction .

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

you spout lies good sir and/or madam. I bite my thumb at you and fart in your general direction .

Not very effective, I wear a gas mask. But thanks I appreciate the support.

@Scar.1793 said:

nuuuuu my 1 weakness. Curse you to Hades

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

nuuuuu my 1 weakness. Curse you to Hades

Bring out the Rabbit.

Archived