Member berries

@Khailyn.6248 said:

@Khailyn.6248 said:Member when you could store gold in your bank for safe keeping instead of needing to put it on the trading post or converting it into a material currency?

I don't member why my gold isn't safe now? :/

people have different spending habits. i personally liked having the option to toss my gold into the city bank and being unable to spend it or even access it w/o going back to the bank to withdraw it. having coin in your wallet can be a temptation to buy things even if they arent needed. for some its a self control thing, others like me its a 'out of sight, out of mind'. either way, even thought it only existed for the first year or less of the game I wish it would come back. now, i put bids on the AH for items that wont ever be filled just to cancel the bids later on as needed.

@Khailyn.6248 said:Member when you could store gold in your bank for safe keeping instead of needing to put it on the trading post or converting it into a material currency?

member when there was still a bank?

there isnt a bank now?? not sure what you mean by this.

Its a thing from before Crafting tables had bank access.

@starlinvf.1358 said:

I don't member why my gold isn't safe now? :/

people have different spending habits. i personally liked having the option to toss my gold into the city bank and being unable to spend it or even access it w/o going back to the bank to withdraw it. having coin in your wallet can be a temptation to buy things even if they arent needed. for some its a self control thing, others like me its a 'out of sight, out of mind'. either way, even thought it only existed for the first year or less of the game I wish it would come back. now, i put bids on the AH for items that wont ever be filled just to cancel the bids later on as needed.

member when there was still a bank?

there isnt a bank now?? not sure what you mean by this.

Its a thing from before Crafting tables had bank access.

ooooh... I had forgotten about that. As a serious crafter, those were dark days indeed. Good catch.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:I member when nobody knew what the rune in the cave in Queensdale was for, and my wife's character picked it up while we were both in the cave.

Yeah I inadvertently disrupted the champ train doing that once and the map chat was beyond furious.

It always made me laugh when they got mad about that. Not that I would do it deliberately myself, but people should be free to do what they want on the map, and, no, not everyone was aware that champ trains existed.

@"demitel.1340" said:I member when people thought that Hero's Band would give unfair advantage for people who pre-purchased the game.

The "discussion" on it is priceless:

I don't like this, it(As far as I can tell) essentially gives people in-game advantages in exchange for money.

This is the most broken piece of equipment available to players. Pay to win much?

@Zephyr.5382 said:

@"demitel.1340" said:I member when people thought that
would give unfair advantage for people who pre-purchased the game.

I don't like this, it(As far as I can tell) essentially gives people in-game advantages in exchange for money.

This is the most broken piece of equipment available to players. Pay to win much?

You know, i never received that ring despite pre ordering :(

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"Khailyn.6248" said:I member! Seriously though, I still gather onions and sell them for silver.

Butter. I still member going around QD killing bandits and getting so much butter from their lootbags that I filled my 250 capacity "Deposit Material" slot for it. That would have been mid-September 2012 or thereabouts.

I often member thinking.. why all the butter. What kind of bandits needed all that butter...

@Dante.1763 said:

I think you should contact Support.

@Dante.1763 said:

You get the pre-order stuff in a mail each time you create a new character. ?

@Alga.6498 said:

Ah i dont(at least all of it), but i think what the person above you said is 100% correct. Should try and get my ballcap back too.

@Dante.1763 said:

Ah i dont(at least all of it), but i think what the person above you said is 100% correct. Should try and get my ballcap back too.

I was actually being facetious :p but if you're owed stuff that you aren't getting, then, by all means, I would contact Support. You just might get a funny "look" after all this time, though.

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:

@"Khailyn.6248" said:I member! Seriously though, I still gather onions and sell them for silver.

Butter. I still member going around QD killing bandits and getting so much butter from their lootbags that I filled my 250 capacity "Deposit Material" slot for it. That would have been mid-September 2012 or thereabouts.

I often member thinking.. why all the butter. What kind of bandits needed all that butter...

Its how they evade capture

@Zephyr.5382 said:

I was actually being facetious :p but if you're owed stuff that you aren't getting, then, by all means, I
would
contact Support. You just might get a funny "look" after all this time, though.

Hey i got my mad memories backpack literally 3 years after the event had ended through support xD

@Dante.1763 said:

I was actually being facetious :p but if you're owed stuff that you aren't getting, then, by all means, I
would
contact Support. You just might get a funny "look" after all this time, though.

Hey i got my mad memories backpack literally 3 years after the event had ended through support xD

:o Haha nice!

Archived