Please stop giving us Essences Of Luck past 300%; or make them useful for something

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:

@MithranArkanere.8957 said:I have a bank tab of those things, and I now consume them even though my luck is maxed. So I'm wasting a lot of luck that is giving no effects.Why are you doing that when you know that there's a festival sink in Jan-Feb that converts extra essences into coin?

It takes AGES of clicking. The little coin you get from it is not worth a new mouse.New rules (in place in time for LNY 2019) allow us to use a macro for this.

If they changed Drooburt to a vendor that trades luck for a consumable, and the achievement counted using the consumable, then it would not be that bad.It would be exactly the same except for effort.

So first you said: you were wasting luck for no effect. Now you're saying you don't want to use luck for an effect unless it's big.And that's incredibly unlikely because, as those maxed on luck keep pointing out, luck is easily acquired. ANet's not going to turn that into anything substantial.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Tasida.4085 said:I've a second mule started that's only holding stacks of luck.......maybe 1 day ANET will come up with something useful for all of it. If so I'll be ready. The guildhall is completed, so I store the luck instead now.
Hopefully I wont be 5 luck mules in or so before they come up with something

You won’t as I highly doubt you’d obtain that much within a year.

I was being facetious about the 5 mules LOL but right on...... I am on a 2nd luck mule ;). Lets hope they actually come up with something eventually.

So you’re telling me that you have obtained over 100 stacks of exotic essences, which is more than enough to hit 300 again from scratch, since January?

Since Jan? I've been in this game since pre beta on and off.......That's alot of years to accumulate Luck :) I'm working on a 2nd luck mule now. Haven't done anything with it.

@Tasida.4085 said:

@Tasida.4085 said:I've a second mule started that's only holding stacks of luck.......maybe 1 day ANET will come up with something useful for all of it. If so I'll be ready. The guildhall is completed, so I store the luck instead now.

I was being facetious about the 5 mules LOL but right on...... I am on a 2nd luck mule ;). Lets hope they actually come up with something eventually.

So you’re telling me that you have obtained over 100 stacks of exotic essences, which is more than enough to hit 300 again from scratch, since January?

Since Jan? I've been in this game since pre beta on and off.......That's alot of years to accumulate Luck :) I'm working on a 2nd luck mule now. Haven't done anything with it.

Then you had the option at the beginning of the year to exchange them for gold and opted not to.

• 2 months later...

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

Then you had the option at the beginning of the year to exchange them for gold and opted not to.

Yeah, one essence by one essence. When you have 200*250 essence it was quite long and frustrating.