Disconnects / Crashes after 11/13/2018 Update [merged]

Dark.1823

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am confirming this behavior. Disconnects as soon as I log in. I would like to see some official announcement about this issue on main page or sign up screen. Is it possible to contact ArenaNet about this? Also could be helpful to alert us when this issue is solved.

Never had issues after patches, but today I am in on it. Can't stay in the game for more then a minute or two. I gave up now it is impossoble to do anything.

@Kreony.6240 said:could it be salvaging? i get DC everytime i do it?

I dind't salvage anything yet and I am still constantly crashing. I did just look through my inventory and bank.

Keep getting DCed AND having rollbacks as well. Can't do sht right now, some people don't seem to be affected at all. I demand a general reroll to put everyone on equal footing in regards to the sigil and rune update, ppl not getting DCed every 2 seconds can buy and stockpile the new (updated) goodies while a lot of us are getting screwed over by shtty server behavior...

The only safe and constructive thing to do during rollback crashes, is to logout and stay logged out until it is fixed. If you do ANYTHING, then you are only overloading the customer service team with a mountain of "return these items please" tasks which will take them forever.

Do them and you a favour. Logout and stay logged out until it is fixed.

@"Adzekul.3104" said:The only safe and constructive thing to do during rollback crashes, is to logout and stay logged out until it is fixed. If you do ANYTHING, then you are only overloading the customer service team with a mountain of "return these items please" tasks which will take them forever.

Do them and you a favour. Logout and stay logged out until it is fixed.

Exactly what I did when I noticed it happening

Archived