Some of the Gold times needed for the new races are ridiculous

Will.9785

@Diak Atoli.2085 said:

@"Corvus.2831" said:All i see is some ignorant people who have LUCKED OUT on doing some of the races to gold early on now protecting their "achievement".

Yes, must be sheer luck to be doing Gold
daily
on
all tracks
for the Racing Medals. ;) Certainly has zero to do with practice and becoming skilled at drifting, choosing the best route and knowing when to use the boost. :#

You, sir, stole my exact response. Have a thumbs up!

Heh heh, thanks. :p I am female, though. ;)

• Confused 1

If anyone is having trouble, they might want to check and see if they have Bond of Vigor yet. When the races were introduced, I didn't have it and wasn't aware of its existence, and if not for getting it I'd probably still not have gold on Brisban. I'm sure it's possible without it, but man oh man does it make it easier.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Corvus.2831" said:All i see is some ignorant people who have LUCKED OUT on doing some of the races to gold early on now protecting their "achievement".

Yes, must be sheer luck to be doing Gold
daily
on
all tracks
for the Racing Medals. ;) Certainly has zero to do with practice and becoming skilled at drifting, choosing the best route and knowing when to use the boost. :#

You, sir, stole my exact response. Have a thumbs up!

Heh heh, thanks. :p I am female, though. ;)

Doffs his hat. Begging your pardan, ma'am.

• Confused 1

@Diak Atoli.2085 said:Doffs his hat. Begging your pardan, ma'am.

You are forgiven, my good man. :p

@Cevlakohn.2165 said:If anyone is having trouble, they might want to check and see if they have Bond of Vigor yet. [...] I'm sure it's possible without it, but man oh man does it make it easier.

Absolutely. It can help you at certain track spots where you struggle.

• 2 months later...

Add Tips to Videos - I am practicing how to Beetle Race. I have looked at many videos but few have any actual tips just amazing runs. Even asked a few people but got no response or message saying it was hard to add voice over.My request would be to add a few written tips along with the video. The two things together would be helpful.Thanks to those who did include tips in this discussion! Will try them out.

• 2 years later...
34 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Are people still doing the Rollerbeetle Races?

I wish they added new rewards so that we all had reason to go back to them, besides the fun of racing per se. 🙂

Has nothing to do with the OP from 2018. Was this necro truly worth it?

To answer your question: As most if not all minigames in GW2 I did it as long as there were AP/rewards/Skins in it for me, after that, never touched them again. It's a minigame in a game where I enjoy the actual gameplay, so my need for minigames is rather low.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1