Feedback Dragonfall reset

Its getting really aggravating that my groups keep losing the mist coffers when they kill the ley branded champs and right as it dies the map resets and no one gets their loot. This is kitten you should at least leave the coffers up so we can go back and loot. I mean really we busted our butts to get around and kill these things with 3 people. And anet is like..DENIED!!

The map reset timer doesnt go on how many people are on the map, its a pre set time, whether the champs are dead or not it resets, its just unfortunate that you only have a few players to kill them on and the map reset timer caught you before you could get them all/loot them all.

I dont really think there is anything Anet could do here, other than vastly scale down the enemies you are fighting.

At what time this happened? If the meta succeeded, there most have been dozens of players involved, and I've never had problems doing the follow up enemies with a pug.Dragonfall is probably the most farmed map currently, so it's hard to imagine cases where there's not enough people to mow down all those extra bosses.

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:So cos you don't manage to kill the champs within a designated time you think you should still profit... cmonplease.Frustrating you didn't make it sure... want to be rewarded for failing... no

Sounds to me more like the OP's complaint is that they kill one of the champs, and then the map resets a few seconds later without leaving a chance to loot the coffers before it happens. And then the coffers are gone after the reset, so they can't get thebloot from the successful event.

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:

@Bloodstealer.5978 said:So cos you don't manage to kill the champs within a designated time you think you should still profit... cmonplease.Frustrating you didn't make it sure... want to be rewarded for failing... no

Sounds to me more like the OP's complaint is that they kill one of the champs, and then the map resets a few seconds later without leaving a chance to loot the coffers before it happens. And then the coffers are gone after the reset, so they can't get thebloot from the successful event.

Thats exactly it.

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:

At least they get an extra key for the next time.